First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6ED0A0AA-28AC-42A0-81E9-F04B7184DA8E.jpeg
The wait’s finally over! if anyone is in the SF bay area, i’m down to meet up one day. ✌ eventually will be taking this to far off places too!
Nice! I'm almost there. After two weeks at Port Richmond, and no viable tracking at all along the way (12/12 build), I'm picking up Thursday, and I couldn't be happier! It sounds like TFSMH has a big shipment arriving today/tomorrow so hopefully others will be getting theirs as well!
Sponsored

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's real and it's spectacular! Process was easy at the dealer, honored X-plan pricing per agreement years ago with no problems with price protection.

Salesman was putting registration on window before driving off and a huge gust of wind blew the door open and hit the metal siding. Two extremely minor paint chips on the inside edge of door, barely can see them. They are going to take care of it and give me a couple details and tanks of gas. This whole process just had to give me one final kick in the butt on my way out the door :LOL:

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 1676592721276

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just picked mine up today! That recall memo a few days ago was icing on the frustration cake after essentially no tracking after the build, but delivery and purchase was easy, thanks to Leo at Ford Store Morgan Hill. Got the Badlands takeoffs put on this afternoon, and I'm so satisfied with my new daily driver. Can't wait to take all the tops off this weekend!

IMG_7393.JPEG

IMG_7406.JPEG

IMG_7404.JPEG

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked mine up today! That recall memo a few days ago was icing on the frustration cake after essentially no tracking after the build, but delivery and purchase was easy, thanks to Leo at Ford Store Morgan Hill. Got the Badlands takeoffs put on this afternoon, and I'm so satisfied with my new daily driver. Can't wait to take all the tops off this weekend!

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet IMG_7404.JPEG

Leo was my guy too! Looking good

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

congrats all who took recent delivery.

Sponsored

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious who else from this group is still waiting for their Bronco to ship.

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious who else from this group is still waiting for their Bronco to ship.
If your Bronco has not shipped yet you need to get on the phone with Ford. There are Broncos build in February that are with their owners all ready. Ours has been shipping since 1/19 and the vehicle is STILL in shipping limbo!

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your Bronco has not shipped yet you need to get on the phone with Ford. There are Broncos build in February that are with their owners all ready. Ours has been shipping since 1/19 and the vehicle is STILL in shipping limbo!
I sent 4 emails Friday and got one reply that they would have someone look into it. I'll be sending follow-ups to all 4 tomorrow am. Hope you get yours soon.

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Escalating through Ford did seem to help. Shipped yesterday.

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Escalating through Ford did seem to help. Shipped yesterday.
Drawn out story for us but ill sum it up. Dealer got involve. A couple hot shot haulers moved a hand full of vehicles this week. Our bronco was one of them. My wife calling and hounding Ford got her a premium maintenance package out of our bronco sitting at a shipping lot from January 19th to March 7th.
We picked it up yesterday. Made it 98 mile before an oncoming semi kicked up a damn rock and chipped this windshield.
I'm impressed with the rig. It's not nearly as loud as I've been led to believe and the 7 speaker system is also much better than I was expecting. (Set the fade to right behind the front head rests). 200 something on the odometer and we parked at 20.6mpg which was the same as our expedition got that we traded in.
Hot pepper red looks incredible!

20230308_115516.jpg

20230308_115523.jpg
Sponsored