Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well...I won't be last. Built email received this morning! So excited!!!
Reservation: 7/15/2020
Order: 08/07/2021
Start of Production: 12/11/2021

2 Door, Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, Steel Wheels, MIC, 2.7L, Mid Package

For my fellow 12/6'ers still waiting, be as happy for me as I will be for you when it's your day to celebrate.
Congratulations!
Sponsored

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess my venting helped. Not sure why 2 days ago I was told it would be the end of April before I would get my bronco but I got my built email overnight and it says my edd is between April 3-9! Honestly yesterday I was starting to research other vehicles and figured I’d just sell the bronco once it got here but I’m excited and can’t wait to get it! Not sure what chip issue it’ll have but hopefully it’s nothing I care about!

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations to all who receive a built notification. I also received my built email this morning with an EDD of 4/7 which is one day over what my last delivery date was before Ford removed all dates from the tracker. My Bronco was produced on 12/14 and has been at Ice Mountain ever since. Hope this puppy is worth the wait since it will be the first 2dr SAS Bronco that I have seen here in my area. Hopefully the rest of my fellow 12/6r's will shortly receive their built emails and finally get the vehicle that they have waited for since the reservations opened up back in 2020.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for all those showing some progress and taking delivery.
Today marks 82 days since I got the built email, and 366 days since my order was entered. My last email from Ford was in early February with an estimated delivery window that ends on Monday. I called again last week and was told it should be here by then. For some reason I don't believe them.

Jblaze17

Black Diamond
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Feel guilty for posting this, sorry to those still waiting for built email. Received official shipped email this morning, tracker updated yesterday to shipped 3/18. EDD 3/27-4/2. Built email was on 2/17

Sponsored

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy to see more movement in the group!

I’m pretty positive I will be the last one here. Actually I feel like they lost mine or something. It’s hard to have any hope.
I'm feeling the same.

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to just shake my head in disbelief when I read posts from folks with a 2022 build or they ordered ‘way back’ in October about how theirs is being held up! Try being ghosted by Ford for three+ months. I’m hoping we hear something by the end of the month. 14 weeks and counting… to finish something that should be done in about 9 hours?🙄
I did. Said I was pushed back from April to May.

Harper

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX/'14 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received the built email overnight, 170 days since my last email from Ford. Expectations for a quick shipped email are low.

Errett

Black Diamond
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well...I won't be last. Built email received this morning! So excited!!!
Reservation: 7/15/2020
Order: 08/07/2021
Start of Production: 12/11/2021

2 Door, Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, Steel Wheels, MIC, 2.7L, Mid Package

For my fellow 12/6'ers still waiting, be as happy for me as I will be for you when it's your day to celebrate.
I wonder if its on the same truck as mine today. Have you checked the tracker app?

Sponsored

AggieMoak10

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4door Bronco - Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess my venting helped. Not sure why 2 days ago I was told it would be the end of April before I would get my bronco but I got my built email overnight and it says my edd is between April 3-9! Honestly yesterday I was starting to research other vehicles and figured I’d just sell the bronco once it got here but I’m excited and can’t wait to get it! Not sure what chip issue it’ll have but hopefully it’s nothing I care about!
My dealer is sticking to their statement that the EDD is actually the estimated ship date… even though I got a shipped email on 3/7 when my last EDD was 4/10

I’m convinced no one, dealer or ford customer service, has any idea what they’re talking about.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stopped by dealer. Last EDD was 3/25. Dealer now showing 4/25. Keep this up and I may be able to register it with Antique plates. If my 2022 order gets scheduled before then I won’t be taking the 2021 that has been setting around since 12/10.
What a difference a day makes. Received built email this morning after dealer told me yesterday that it was pushed out to the end of April. We will see.