First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well guys it's been fun, checked the back door tracker and I have been bumped to 4/18 built group.

EDIT: Can someone delete me from the spreadsheet? Not able to do it on my phone/
Sponsored

Last edited:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugh!!

That's two OBX in a row. I have one and you guys are making me nervous I am next on the chopping block.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well guys it's been fun, checked the back door tracker and I have been bumped to 4/18 built group.

EDIT: Can someone delete me from the spreadsheet? Not able to do it on my phone/
I crossed you off :(

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch! Sorry to hear about those getting bumped.

Bumped or Window Sticker. Clearly, the dice are still rolling for the 4/11 build week.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Jaybro23 I just saw your location on the spreadsheet. I live in Plainfield! Who did you order your bronco through?

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

aa10cruzz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay Im extremely confused whether some Ford Chat Agents are just not giving the right info or if it's their system thats messing up.

1. Ford Chat a week ago said I have a locked in 4/9 date because I already have a Rotation Number. I found out the next day that I got bumped to 4/14 and that the rotation number didn't mean anything without the window sticker.

2. Ford Chat this morning at 11am PST said my 4/14 date got bumped to 4/18 week (without a day yet).

3. Ford Chat this afternoon about 2pm PST said I am still a 4/14 date. I mentioned to the new agent saying the previous one said I had a 4/18 and that the build day wasn't updated yet. However, they said they don't have any records of it being pushed to 4/18 and that my 4/14 build day is the most updated one.

At this point I have no clue when it's getting built. Could be tomorrow, or could be tomorrow...2023.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay Im extremely confused whether some Ford Chat Agents are just not giving the right info or if it's their system thats messing up.

1. Ford Chat a week ago said I have a locked in 4/9 date because I already have a Rotation Number. I found out the next day that I got bumped to 4/14 and that the rotation number didn't mean anything without the window sticker.

2. Ford Chat this morning at 11am PST said my 4/14 date got bumped to 4/18 week (without a day yet).

3. Ford Chat this afternoon about 2pm PST said I am still a 4/14 date. I mentioned to the new agent saying the previous one said I had a 4/18 and that the build day wasn't updated yet. However, they said they don't have any records of it being pushed to 4/18 and that my 4/14 build day is the most updated one.

At this point I have no clue when it's getting built. Could be tomorrow, or could be tomorrow...2023.
Is your dealer cooperative? They can see the same info. Should be able to give you a definitive maybe on the date in the system.

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pinged my dealer today to confirm my build date of 4/11. She unfortunately told me I have been bumped, again. This time from 4/11 to 4/12. After she apologizing profusely, I could only laugh. I will take a one day bump any day over the alternative. Very odd to me though. I was checking feverishly today hoping I could be the first to spread the news of window stickers. Oh well, things are still subject to change as we all know. Here's hoping for the best for all of us.

C'mon window stickers!

mua78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was on the customer service chat, and now my build date is set at 4/14 (previous fmc email said 4/11).
The backdoor tracker has stopped working for me for the past month and only the pizza tracker thing works and they’ve taken the estimated delivery date out. 🤔

Sponsored

Bellybean

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well my back door link now says week of 4-18 😭😭😭 maybe build week #7 will be my lucky one

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ugh!!

That's two OBX in a row. I have one and you guys are making me nervous I am next on the chopping block.
Make that another OBX. Build DAY 4/14 now bumped to WEEK 4/18. So close.

Good news (I guess), I am rejoining that thread after my daughter's BB was bumped from there.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is that days can be very fluid depending on where they are with previous builds that may be behind schedule a shift, or day, that could have an effect on everyone else. My chat yesterday was very specific to mention that scheduling could change at any time and there were no guarantees. This is the closest I've been and will hold off bothering dealer or chat to see if I get a window sticker next week.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make that another OBX. Build DAY 4/14 now bumped to WEEK 4/18. So close.

Good news (I guess), I am rejoining that thread after my daughter's BB was bumped from there.
This makes me feel like I should ford chat again. All the OBXs are getting bumped so I can't imagine I'll survive 😂

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess is that days can be very fluid depending on where they are with previous builds that may be behind schedule a shift, or day, that could have an effect on everyone else. My chat yesterday was very specific to mention that scheduling could change at any time and there were no guarantees. This is the closest I've been and will hold off bothering dealer or chat to see if I get a window sticker next week.
You're being so logical! I need something to do tonight to distract myself so I leave the chat alone.
Sponsored