Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for much for posting this video. Install looks much easier than the lod signature
Driver side done. Not too bad but not easy. Any frame mounted sliders is not gonna be easy. I did not have to remove the lower control arm. Just jacked up the bronco as earlier suggested. Awesome slider/step. Stout, looks good and no logos.
97F96FB3-5867-4AF0-95CA-6F43A3AA4501.jpeg
Looking good! Any other tips you could add? I figured @Blaylock1988 covered it, but I wanted to ask. It's killing me that I can't start my install yet. Gotta go get another floor jack first.
Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driver side done. Not too bad but not easy. I think any frame mounted sliders is not gonna be easy. I did not have to remove the lower control arm. Just jacked up the bronco as earlier suggested. Awesome slider/step. Stout, looks good and no logos.
97F96FB3-5867-4AF0-95CA-6F43A3AA4501.jpeg
Right on! Glad my tip worked for you too. The other side should go faster now.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking good! Any other tips you could add? I figured @Blaylock1988 covered it, but I wanted to ask. It's killing me that I can't start my install yet. Gotta go get another floor jack first.
The rear stick nuts are difficult, unlike blaylock I went through the big upper control arm hole. I was able to do it with one jack. Just jack up in the middle of the slider, get the side bolt in the front, then the side bolt in the rear, then jack the bronco up to finish.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rear stick nuts are difficult, unlike blaylock I went through the big upper control arm hole. I was able to do it with one jack. Just jack up in the middle of the slider, get the side bolt in the front, then the side bolt in the rear, then jack the bronco up to finish.
Yeah, I guess that once that front side bolt is in, it really allows you to only have to balance the rear of the slider for a bit of time till you can get that rear side bolt in.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can probably do it with 1 floor jack, or maybe even without any floor jacks except for the part where you need to jack the frame up. If you have a bucket or some cinder blocks, or even a sturdy cardboard box I'd set the front of the sliders on that, then lift up the rear and slot it into its spot above the control arm. That should hold the back up and in place while you get a bolt started in the front to keep that up (I'd start with the long sliver bolt). Just work slowly and be careful with balance.

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn't find that hole they referenced in the directions, are you able to snap a picture where its at?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here you go.
Ford Bronco New Rock Sliders - Shrockworks 9D68D6FF-71CC-47CE-9F1F-EEEEAE1158B6
Well...it seems like there are at least options to fish those in there. They do look strange hanging out huh?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to make a generic post for all of us.

When I spoke with Justin from Shrockworks, he had advised that five sets of sliders had been sent out (at that time), so it seems like we have a majority of those five here on the forums.

He advised that they really want feedback on the sliders and anything else so they can take that back and discuss anything they need to. They also have plans for other bronco items (didn't ask for details), but they seem to be very willing to listen, so as the first customers if there is anything we want to give them feedback on, they seem very open and actually wanting feedback. Just wanted to pass this along!

Got the new jack last night, so I'm hoping to at least start the install soon.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@TripleB Any luck on the passenger side yet?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I spoke with Justin from Shrockworks, he had advised that five sets of sliders had been sent out (at that time), so it seems like we have a majority of those five here on the forums.

He advised that they really want feedback on the sliders and anything else so they can take that back and discuss anything they need to. They also have plans for other bronco items (didn't ask for details), but they seem to be very willing to listen, so as the first customers if there is anything we want to give them feedback on, they seem very open and actually wanting feedback. Just wanted to pass this along!

Encourage them to join the forum. They can poll us to measure interest, get ideas, etc. Gives us previews of what’s to come and get us hooked or whatever they come up with.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Encourage them to join the forum. They can poll us to measure interest, get ideas, etc. Gives us previews of what’s to come and get us hooked or whatever they come up with.
I definitely will try my best. It would be great to have them on here.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally agree and have emailing back and forth with Justin about bumper designs. I hit a brick wall with competitors, so hoping SW listens and considers our ideas.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@TripleB Any luck on the passenger side yet?
I got halfway this morning. Had to run a bunch of errands mid day. I’m back on it now. I can’t figure out how to get the stick nuts in the rear. I don’t have the two holes blaylock had. The stick nuts barely won’t fit through the big hole.
Ford Bronco New Rock Sliders - Shrockworks 36691316-5B67-4B91-9217-C7BAA48A0651
Ford Bronco New Rock Sliders - Shrockworks AABC5803-49D9-4944-B890-764706F376B8
Sponsored