Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly I've been all over the board. First I was going to trade my Jeep JL for a 4 door OB. But wouldn't you know I do enjoy my Jeep. So, now I'm of a mind to sell my little '92 Yoda pick-up, and get a 2 door BB to play with. (I do like the looks of a 2 door, and originally was of a mind to buy a 2 door Jeep). Of course it's still early, and my old worn out mind may wander in another direction. Come on Ford, get this thing on the lots so I'll have to make up my mind. I'm gonna need therapy if this keeps up.o_O:)
Sponsored

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had to start a Big Bend thread. Wife and i put the deposit down on a 4 door, 7 speed Big Bend. Looks like we'll go with velocity blue and i want to see the pricing on the hardtop options. We aren't huge offroaders, but would like the capability and some comfort features. Seemed like the good spot to go. Anyone else looking at the Big Bend?
I am going with the Big Bend for sure and I love that it is the least popular trim level. It is well with in my budget, so I have the latitude to option it anyway that I want to! I'm getting the mid-package as that is a no brainier and I'm not interested in the higher trim levels anyway. I'm also going to have a lot of fun playing with the build tool to get my personalized Bronco. My goal is to have the only one just like mine. Ford was simply brilliant in how they are launching Bronco and I believe it will go down in the history books. As an example, the Blazer was a waste in almost every way. Ford went out of their way to listen to their customers. They also got us the pay $100 to do some of their market research. The build tool will minimize Ford labor spent on submitting final orders and selling more Ford branded options. I don't care how long I have to wait or that it is really a little more than I wanted to spend. I am not interested in the Sport model or anything else for that matter. It is Big Bend all the way for me!

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious - where does this $5k value come from?

In Canada I see:

4 DOOR
Base $45,749 - BB $45,499 (Base includes the est $1750 auto option, so that translates to a $1500 difference)

2 DOOR
Base $40,499 - BB $41,999 ($1500 difference)

EDIT: just went to ford.com and you're right, $5000 upgrade. Something must be off about the pricing in Canada or US
That is really interesting, based on the above, in Canada, Ford is not ā€œchargingā€œ the big BB premium.

Canada pricing makes sense based on exchange rate so they did not price the Canadian Base higher than the US.

Fascinating

Pays to live in Canada if you want a BB!

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The grille is one of my reasons to reserve the BB
The grille is one of my reasons to "downgrade" from the Outer Banks. (Although I wouldn't consider it a downgrade; just a change of plans)

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the only tire options on the BB the all season 32ā€œs and the Sasquatch 35ā€s ? The 33ā€AT tires look way better and would make me feel a lot better if I couldnā€™t afford the Sas package.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are the only tire options on the BB the all season 32ā€œs and the Sasquatch 35ā€s ? The 33ā€AT tires look way better and would make me feel a lot better if I couldnā€™t afford the Sas package.
that seems to be the case. but you could arrange with your dealer to put on the 33" tires before you take delivery

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems to be, at least until the B&P arrives

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jake, like you the wheel/tire package on the BB is the only thing I would change. I'm hoping if I sit it out a bit I can find some wheel/tires from higher trims for sale here on the member marketplace. I'm sure there will be many that want 35"s without going the "Squatch" route. At least I hope so.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm still on board with the BB for now, but it will depend how things look after the build & price it up. The Black Diamond has all the stuff I was going to option on the BB and a little more. It may be worth the extra 3k.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally completed negotiations for my promotion last week and accepted it, so things are looking up a bit. I've decided that I want to keep the soft top regardless, so I'm looking at either keeping my BB 4 door as reserved and adding auto and mid package, or perhaps making the jump up to OBX with standard equipment.... the OBX blue/gray cloth interior would look awesome with my planned Cactus Gray exterior.

Decision, decisions...

I can't wait for B&P to go live so I can massively overthink this.

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved the Big Bend on the 14th and quickly started considering moving up to the OBX since the automatic transmission and the mid package come standard. I started looking at build and price on some other Ford vehicles though and I think I might be able to add both of those and (if the price for the rear locker is the same $420 as it is on the ranger) add the rear locking differential and come in at about the OBX price if not under. I was thinking about going to the BD when I decided I wanted that diff lock but seeing the price for just that on the Ranger made me go back to my original thought. Sure would be nice to know for sure, but I think those 3 additions (mid pack, rear diff, auto transmission) to the Big Bend might just be my Bronco. Now if I could only pick a color...
Sponsored