Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Surely the BB with mid and 2.7 will be 1-1.5k under OB wouldnt yall think? otherwise whats the point in the BB with upgrades...hoping to have BB, mid, 2.7 right at 40k, but looking at cost on the spreadsheet above just dont see that happening unless 2.7 with at is only 1k add and mid package only 1k add....Ford website is def gonna crash when they get build calculator up....:LOL:
Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick question for anyone. On another thread that has Bronco MSRP and invoice pricing they provide a list of available options that one can order on any trim unless explicitly excluded. What is the Big Bend Package (96P) for $1499? Does anyone have any idea? I have a Big Bend reserved, but I could be convinced to go with a Base and upgrade with this package if it has the right contents.

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved Big Bend 4 door. Want to go with the 2.7 automatic and hoping that leaves me with enough for the mid package. Any of the accessories I've got in mind will have to be added later.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Surely the BB with mid and 2.7 will be 1-1.5k under OB wouldnt yall think? otherwise whats the point in the BB with upgrades...hoping to have BB, mid, 2.7 right at 40k, but looking at cost on the spreadsheet above just dont see that happening unless 2.7 with at is only 1k add and mid package only 1k add....Ford website is def gonna crash when they get build calculator up....:LOL:

I don’t follow your math - you’ll have to spell it out. OB is $5.5K more than BB. 2.7 is not standard on OB so it’s an add to both.

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ahhh, I was assuming since OB was standard with the auto if would have 2.7 std, but if that’s not the case, then the OB will certainly be a couple of grand more with the 2.7 over big bend with all options (other than Sasquatch) I’ll have to break the other differences down more for the OB, but I’ll def be sticking with BB less engine and trans options throw me upwards of 43-44k, then may be back down to the base, which would suck because no mid package, I’ll just have to find more money, that’s easy right lol

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll def be sticking with BB less engine and trans options throw me upwards of 43-44k, then may be back down to the base, which would suck because no mid package, I’ll just have to find more money, that’s easy right lol
You have to HIGHLY value the BB content and the ability to order Mid to make BB worthwhile. BB is $5k upgrade for $2K-$3K of content. Ford made the base the high value choice.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick question for anyone. On another thread that has Bronco MSRP and invoice pricing they provide a list of available options that one can order on any trim unless explicitly excluded. What is the Big Bend Package (96P) for $1499? Does anyone have any idea? I have a Big Bend reserved, but I could be convinced to go with a Base and upgrade with this package if it has the right contents.
was is this document you were looking at? the big bend package is for the bronco sport, not for the 2door/4door

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer and he said the Sasquatch package will be an additional 5K. The cost to replace the tires would be more than I care to pay. I'm sticking with the factory tires that come on the BB and I'm to lazy to drive a manual. I haven't driven a stick since the 90's.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I spoke with my dealer and he said the Sasquatch package will be an additional 5K. The cost to replace the tires would be more than I care to pay. I'm sticking with the factory tires that come on the BB and I'm to lazy to drive a manual. I haven't driven a stick since the 90's.
The more I read this forum, the more I get pulled in different directions which way to go LOL. I was leaning toward upgrading to BD from BB. If the SAS package is truly 5K, which is still a good chunk of cash, I would just do base, SAS package and aux switches and I'm good.

I can add HD bumpers and other stuff in the aftermarket.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t think anyone has received true package pricing yet. And I think Sasquatch will be a variable price depending on which trim level you start with.

Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Phoenix as well and was thinking about a BD - but the vinyl seats is turning me off. Way too hot in the summer and could turn into a real weapon with the top off. ;)
Seat covers over the vinyl is my thought.. or a towel if needed . In Tempe here

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Big Bend here as well. Will be my first "new" car and don't really want to drop more than 40 on one. Pretty stoked with what the Big Bend offers straight out the gate.
My last purchase, a '18 F150 scab XLT Sport FX4 5.0 Coyote 10 speed was 55K sticker and out the door at 42K financed by Ford Low APR. Unfortunately the Bronco's will be sold at sticker or more.

JRYbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have to HIGHLY value the BB content and the ability to order Mid to make BB worthwhile. BB is $5k upgrade for $2K-$3K of content. Ford made the base the high value choice.
Just curious - where does this $5k value come from?

In Canada I see:

4 DOOR
Base $45,749 - BB $45,499 (Base includes the est $1750 auto option, so that translates to a $1500 difference)

2 DOOR
Base $40,499 - BB $41,999 ($1500 difference)

EDIT: just went to ford.com and you're right, $5000 upgrade. Something must be off about the pricing in Canada or US
Sponsored