Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked her up from the dealer today! Had some undercoating and the D6 rails/steps installed before pickup. Now to take her up to the mountains! (Oh wait after I add some mud flaps, which I most likely will use some of those pass points towards)
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club IMG_1436
Sponsored

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Closest to my build I have seen so far. Do you have your assembly line photo? Mine is still stuck at the factory for whatever since 01/14
Closest to my build I have seen so far. Do you have your assembly line photo? Mine is still stuck at the factory for whatever since 01/14
My exact build same tires identical minus the 2inch lift.Any issues with mounting the spare tire, since it is a bit wider than the factory 255s. My dealer said might need some kind of a spacer. No issues with it yet I have had it for 2weeks!

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want one!! Thank you all for sharing all your rigs! I cannot wait to have one when they reopen ordering! 😬🥰

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did a front dash and rear pod speaker upgrade today. Happy with improved sound, but probably not done tinkering.

Also, for my fellow brothers and sisters in arms, I added these this weekend. Not an exact match, but pretty close.

355E188B-549A-4478-B865-C9AC48CC8000.jpeg

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

love that patch. Love that Bronc.

Did a front dash and rear pod speaker upgrade today. Happy with improved sound, but probably not done tinkering.

Also, for my fellow brothers and sisters in arms, I added these this weekend. Not an exact match, but pretty close.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 355E188B-549A-4478-B865-C9AC48CC8000

Walrus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked her up from the dealer today! Had some undercoating and the D6 rails/steps installed before pickup. Now to take her up to the mountains! (Oh wait after I add some mud flaps, which I most likely will use some of those pass points towards)
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club IMG_7624
What a beaut!! good to know I wont be the only female in a 4 door EG bronco riding around Seattle! Wave if you see me on I-5!

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MicFri

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Tundra ,4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Received my 22 Badlands Sasquatch Lux 2.7 on Monday! I love it!
Dave, when did you reserve with Cronin? Ive also reserved/ordered with them. Im very happy to hear good things about this dealership and happy they treated you well. You just never know!
Btw, Your Badlands is beautiful!
Thanks
Michelle

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved 2/9/21, I started with a 4 door badlands as a reservation. I changed to 2 door wildtrak when order banks opened in 10/21. After reconsidered, changed my build in 1/22 to 2 door Badlands, 2.7, Luxury package, Sasquatch. I dropped the towing, floor liners, cargo liner and door bags hoping the removal of extras may help. I received a build date a few weeks after that. Good luck, I love mine and the wait is worth it.
Sponsored