First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I look at it a different way. It's we the ones who will survive in the future because we know where the secret doorways are. We know the numbers to call, and we have cultivated relationships across the industry! We, I say WE, are in control of our own destiny!
I bet most here are above average at tasks etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Here she is, officially ours!

Thanks to everyone here for the great info, help, and support. Happy to be a member of this community!

05ABAE6F-A982-41FE-9697-238AF53F0977.jpeg
That was quick! Looks great, Congrats!!

Mattm78

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Lariat 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone get a delivery date and have it delivered way before it was supposed to arrive?

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We have a sickness
I like to call it enthusiast (bordering on the edge of crazy)!. I remember watching the unveiling and putting in my reservation. I am 666 days into this, like many others. Built 5/10 and awaiting shipment. Can't help but feel I will be one of those that are stuck in this status with no way of figuring out why it is stuck somewhere. The plant is 573 miles or 9 hours and 12 minutes from my dealership, okay call it a little bit of stalkery ;) or obsession but when you have been waiting so long, what else can you do?

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do you access Ford chat? My blend date was today. No modules firing. No built email. Gotta check with these folks! Haha yeah we are all crazy but at least it’s crazy about this! We could have way worse issues!

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you access Ford chat? My blend date was today. No modules firing. No built email. Gotta check with these folks! Haha yeah we are all crazy but at least it’s crazy about this! We could have way worse issues!
I click on "Chat" in this link

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) B17CCE43-3931-46C7-92E7-183B1FF29334

No, seriously, you’re not going to see modules or built emails today. Start checking after 24hrs or so.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat