First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got her naked today. Rear seat bases pulled out. Jb4 installed, sport mode installed, new speakers installed, just the base 6 changed out for now. Will be adding a amp and sub later. Rear speakers unlocked. Sinister cargo hooks installed. Orv decals put on. Roof slung from garage with 4 cheap ratchet straps.

F0A41EF6-6F00-4284-B6D2-BC46C724EE08.jpeg
What did you do to unlock back speakers? I’ve tried the forscan methods that were discussed months ago - but didn’t get any difference in sound
Sponsored

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
5,500 I think.
I’m in contact with a shop that is offering full hood, full front fenders, rocker/quarter doors and the roll bars for $1250 before taxes. Too low for quality work?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a start. Hope to get it wired this weekend.

855DA390-A7F1-441C-AEE5-10EE54F7C225.jpeg

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dug up the OEM pt# for Sasquatch fender flares. $370 shipped w/ taxes from favorite online Ford parts dealer - they were even in stock.

Swapped them onto our '22 BB 2dr. 315/70/17s on 17x8.5 0 offset - crash bars removed - no lift, I love the fit.

Poke w/ base flares

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4093

Not bad - but I'm not a fan of constantly having to clean mud / dirt because of the poke.

Sasquatch flared added:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4092

From the rear - You can see the missing "end cap" that's used on Sasquatch models. I found the part numbers and it looks like I can get 'em for around $90 shipped. Not sure if they are in stock yet and not sure if I really want them that bad.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4094

Sponsored

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its from Hammerbuilt Off road. I ordered mine the other day, just the tailgate brace, not the can mount. Tyson from Hammerbuilt actually called me to thank me, and give me an update and his cell phone number, if I ever needed anything. Super Cool
That’s impressive

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this is different - Nice thinking! I'd be worried about losing them on the highway though. I realize they have magnets and are tucked into the crash bar there, but have you tested them at highway speeds? Any issues? Love the setup though!
So far they have had zero movement and remain sturdy as hell on highway. I’m using 2 60lb neodymium magnets on each side. I originally planned for 3 but 2 seems to be enough. The real test will be on washboards, which I won’t have time for this weekend but hopefully the following.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y

ou should sell me a set lol
I had originally ordered the rokblokz but cancelled before they could ship. I could write up a how to if there’s interest. In all it cost me about $50 These won’t work if the rear crash bars are removed.

Sponsored

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed mine today. What's up with the 2 little straps in the front?
Those are the straps on the two hooks. Didn’t realize they were sticking out. Need to tuck them or move them out of the way. It gives a better magnetic connection if they’re moved out of the way. Yours don’t stick out like that?

Edit: Looked at the install video and it didn’t look like that. I messaged JTops to see what’s up.

Last edited:

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Threw a basket on top. Harbor Freight, $99 bucks.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Roof basket
Sponsored