Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And bought! I’ve been waiting for these ever since you first announced them here. They look so much better than the stock lights.
Sponsored

Tito

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1971, 1966, 1973, 2022 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my order in. I did pre-order when they released it for the gladiator also, took a bit longer than expected, but what a great product and worth the wait!

dokk

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im in. Really looking forward to these and the fog kit!

Sponsored

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order is in! Good thing us current and future bronco owners are good at waiting by now 🤣🤣

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco6G group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here!
Be one of the first 100 members to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2022. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal Price: $449.95+ Shipping.
Group buy Special Price: $399.95 and FREE Shipping

We are excited to reveal our new "Flush" mount LED tail light design for the new Ford Bronco. Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid potential damage while trail riding. These tail lights feature an attractive design and functional LED lighting elements including high-powered reverse lights and unique signature perimeter lighting.

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code BRONCO-GB for the special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2022 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Ordered!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In my cart... But I don't have my rig and already 1500 in accessories in the garage...

Also wondering about installing tow lighting on stock BD, and then switching to these? Is that a problem?

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't mind doing that. Will you provide the instructions?

Ordered.
Ordered! ForScan instructions please . . .
The only thing you will need to use FORscan for is to disable the turn signal out diagnostic for the rear. We'll try to include something about this in the forthcoming install video.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing you will need to use FORscan for is to disable the turn signal out diagnostic for the rear. We'll try to include something about this in the forthcoming install video.
This was mentioned in another thread....
Could you make a video showing how to hook up the reverse lights up to one of the aux switches for lighting up the back of the vehicle? I think that would be pretty useful and wouldn't require another light being bought for just that purpose.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you make a video showing how to hook up the reverse lights up to one of the aux switches for lighting up the back of the vehicle? I think that would be pretty useful and wouldn't require another light being bought for just that purpose.
I'd be interested in doing that.

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be interested in doing that.
I will look into that!