Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are these different than oem?
Not sure why my other post was deleted (unless it was about my comment for the resistor, but idk why they deleted one and not the other) or if you saw it.

But it's "flush with the body lines" vs petruding out like the factory.
Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol normally charging shipping on $450 taillights in this day and age. Never change, Oracle.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why my other post was deleted (unless it was about my comment for the resistor, but idk why they deleted one and not the other) or if you saw it.

But it's "flush with the body lines" vs petruding out like the factory.
Does not help. Haha

das

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought em and looking fwd to the instructions to Forscan the signature lights and Aux up the wiring for the whites.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.

Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So no side by side pics of the two? Ok.
I'm sure they have it on their site.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it, especially since they don't know how to add a resistor for the turn signal like all the other manufacturers that make aftermarket LED assemblies for half of what they charge.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the look and maybe if the OEM’s get damaged. Wondering if they are DOT approved for color and side marker regs.

Last edited:

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@JP_Oracle Trying to follow @Headsong questioning. But one question with your lights, are they compatible with the factory tow package (presuming the wiring from the factory is different than those without the factory tow package)?

I have a Black Diamond with halogen tails, but I also have the factory tow package. Are these flush style led tail lights going to be a problem for me?

+1
CC is ready and waiting 😆

Should be Plug & Play on any Bronco equipped with the Halogen tails. Only reason the aftermarket tow harnesses are an anomaly is because they plug in with the tail lights and are pinned for the Signature lights.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@JP_Oracle Are you guy's still looking into making the signature lights work without forscan?
At the moment it's not looking possible. We will continue to explore this, though.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the look and maybe if the OEM’s get damaged. Wondering if they are DOT approved for color and side marker regs.
There is no such thing as DOT approval. The DOT does not have such authority nor is there an approval process. These tails are, however, compliant with regs set forth by NHTSA.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the price you're charging, why not add a resistor for the turn signal? There are plenty of other companies charging less than half for led tail lamp assemblies, granted they are for different models but still less than half and no "tune" required.

For example, I purchased a similar style for my super duty for $170 with a built in resistor so I don't get the fast flash.

Work on price then I'll consider, personally I can't justify spending that much for aesthetic lighting, especially if you don't know about adding a resistor.
These are equipped with a resistor. It's needed to show back the correct load of a halogen bulb on halogen equipped Broncos. Not the case for the LED signature equipped.

Think you're confused on why FORscan is needed for LED equipped Broncos. Has nothing to do with resistance & all with fault sense.

I'm sure they have it on their site.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it, especially since they don't know how to add a resistor for the turn signal like all the other manufacturers that make aftermarket LED assemblies for half of what they charge.
Again, resistor is included. You're making a hard assumption here and it is incorrect, sorry.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered. Please have a good, detailed Forscan walk through for those of us who are unfamiliar. Definitely would love to be able to hook them up to an Aux switch to toggle on the reverse LEDs when needed!
Sponsored