First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my cart... But I don't have my rig and already 1500 in accessories in the garage...

Also wondering about installing tow lighting on stock BD, and then switching to these? Is that a problem?
If i'm not mistaken, all of the aftermarket trailer tow harnesses available right now, such as the one made by Curt, only work for rigs equipped with the signature lights. There's a mod for the harness to make it work with the base tails detailed in this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...harness-to-work-on-halogen-tail-lights.33567/
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing you will need to use FORscan for is to disable the turn signal out diagnostic for the rear. We'll try to include something about this in the forthcoming install video.
Thanks a million! I know nothing about ForScan, but I can see from Bronco6G that there are many things we can do with it . . . when my Bronco finally comes I look forward to learning more about it all. Thanks for the great product!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thx, makes it even more obvious that I need these! So once installed, trailer harness is plug and play?
In theory, yes. Because the way the wiring is for these tails does what modding the harness would do. But, it's not something we have tested yet.

Sponsored

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@JP_Oracle Trying to follow @Headsong questioning. But one question with your lights, are they compatible with the factory tow package (presuming the wiring from the factory is different than those without the factory tow package)?

I have a Black Diamond with halogen tails, but I also have the factory tow package. Are these flush style led tail lights going to be a problem for me?

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JP_Oracle Are you guy's still looking into making the signature lights work without forscan?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping that I get scheduled next week, because I really want to get on this group buy.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are these different than oem?

Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing you will need to use FORscan for is to disable the turn signal out diagnostic for the rear. We'll try to include something about this in the forthcoming install video.
For the price you're charging, why not add a resistor for the turn signal? There are plenty of other companies charging less than half for led tail lamp assemblies, granted they are for different models but still less than half and no "tune" required.

For example, I purchased a similar style for my super duty for $170 with a built in resistor so I don't get the fast flash.

Work on price then I'll consider, personally I can't justify spending that much for aesthetic lighting, especially if you don't know about adding a resistor.

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do they have the side marker lights I think they are required

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@JP_Oracle Trying to follow @Headsong questioning. But one question with your lights, are they compatible with the factory tow package (presuming the wiring from the factory is different than those without the factory tow package)?

I have a Black Diamond with halogen tails, but I also have the factory tow package. Are these flush style led tail lights going to be a problem for me?
+1
CC is ready and waiting 😆
Sponsored