Sponsored

Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now!

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is unintentionally hysterical.

I think Mabett needs to get a better English/Chinese translator, or lawyer.

No white lights on the back of a vehicle unless it's backing up.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following for the shit show.. As everyone has said white while running is illegal in all 50 states. Id also like to add it would be nice to have the ability to connect to the aux switches.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Subscribed
Ford Bronco Mabett Rear Window Hinge Covers with LED Lights Available Now! tmp

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We highly value legal compliance and user safety. We apologize for our team not noticing this problem during the product design phase. We will immediately initiate a redesign of the product to ensure it complies with relevant laws and regulations, and does not cause any legal issues. We appreciate your feedback, and we will continue to strive to provide high-quality and compliant products. If you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to let us know.

Sponsored

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We highly value legal compliance and user safety. We apologize for our team not noticing this problem during the product design phase. We will immediately initiate a redesign of the product to ensure it complies with relevant laws and regulations, and does not cause any legal issues. We appreciate your feedback, and we will continue to strive to provide high-quality and compliant products. If you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to let us know.
For lighting products, I recommend reviewing and understanding Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 108 for the regulations regarding lighting. White lights on the rear of a vehicle are forbidden except for reverse gear and for illumination of the license plate.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for getting this resolved.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mabett, have you come up with a resolution to the "white" light issue with the headlights on?

I saw the mod to remove / cut the wire that feeds the white light but, I picked them up for the reverse white lights.

Can i return them for a credit? They are new in the box, never installed.

I purchased from Amazon 8/2023 and past the return date.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the design should be: red when lights are on as "running lights". With a wire lead to run to an AUX switch that then kicks on a yellow/amber light for chase lights. The yellow/amber light would need to be pretty bright though to be effective as an actual chase light.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mabett, have you come up with a resolution to the "white" light issue with the headlights on?

I saw the mod to remove / cut the wire that feeds the white light but, I picked them up for the reverse white lights.

Can i return them for a credit? They are new in the box, never installed.

I purchased from Amazon 8/2023 and past the return date.
PM me.

Phil Brown

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 F350, 1930 model A, 69 mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would still like to get a set that light bright amber as chase lights for off-road (y)
Sponsored