Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed a 95L Roam roof box today with some Nite Ize tied downs. It’s pretty awesome, I should have gotten a second one. I just need to use the lockout method on the straps to keep it a little more sturdy.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  03EF0371-0337-467F-8B10-DC314FCD59E9
What kinda witchcraft are those Nite Ize's!

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hit β€œrefresh” on the tracker app to see if I’m still β€œin production”

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With deliveries just around the corner, let's kick this off. Anything pretty much goes from major mods, regular maintenance, a good wash and wax or coated it mud off roading.
Installed all new 4" Polk marine speakers front and rear along with the 6.5s in the kick panels, er, wait, scratch that. Replace with, noticed that I am an idiot and bought six of the pass through wiring harness for the 6.5s and then ordered the proper Metra harnesses for the 4"s.

Just to note.

6.5 pass through harnesses - Metra 72-5602
4" dash and roll bar speaker pods - Metra 72-5600
EDIT: 5600's still not exactly right, got them to work, but takes some McGyvering.
EDIT: Metra 72-7902 look like they are it for the dash and rear speakers.

If I was still in my 20's I would have just used a crimp and solder connector and rocked out. But I'm not with that ennymoore.

Any one need a pass-though connector? Drop a fiver in a envelope with a SASE and you can have one of two on the shelf.

EDIT: Got the front Polks in and oh my! Almost don't need to do the rears and kick panel speakers. They totally rock!

Last edited:

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What kinda witchcraft are those Nite Ize's!
They’re some type of voodoo but they work incredible well! I need to get a few more of them to keep on hand…so useful!!

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This last week in Moab we did some pretty amazing things with Bronco's! Here was a rowdy moment in my 2 door Black Diamond on one of the optional features off the Chicken Corners trail. We had to do it... there were Jeeps watching!

IMG_8256.jpg

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MagSafe mount/charger hardwired to power supply hidden in console. Hated phone mount hanging over dash, love this.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8256
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8256
I really like this idea! Where did you get it?

Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MagSafe mount/charger hardwired to power supply hidden in console. Hated phone mount hanging over dash, love this.

Looks great! Can you share the link to this? Was just thinking about that same solution as I don't think I will like things hanging down off the dash either.

Thanks!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Love it! where did you get the charger and mount?
I really like this idea! Where did you get it?
Looks great! Can you share the link to this? Was just thinking about that same solution as I don't think I will like things hanging down off the dash either.

Thanks!
Put together a quick post for you guys.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-mounted-to-console-grab-handle-done-βœ….44362/

My install is a mix of a couple different mounts, details in link!

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs