First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got my shipped email. Does the production photo come in a separate email?
You’ll only get a production photo if you had a reservation. We peons with just an order don’t get one
Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shipped email received
6/8 to the westcoast
That’s optimistic lol but I hope you do get it that soon. Mine was built 5/12, shipped 5/13, and I have eta of 6/2-6/8 to central Texas

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’ll only get a production photo if you had a reservation. We peons with just an order don’t get one
day 1 reservation. I better get one lol.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are the group that didn't flinch,and we didn't get all those crappy things just to get it sooner ! 2 dr sticksquatch for the win 👍
When I changed my order to Mansquatch I fully expected to wait another year or more and I was fine with that, because I was getting exactly what I wanted. No quarter 😎

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here ya go
Screenshot_20220517-114020_Gallery.jpg
If anyone has that with modular bumper and brush guard lmk please! Keyless entry too, but not life or death. This is the closest I’ve seen.

Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My ETA is 6/10-6/16 to the southeast via rail and going to Augusta, GA. I believe it goes to a rail hub in Columbia, SC first and then truck to Augusta. My 5/11 blend date puts it about the same time frame as yours.

Haven't gotten my "built" email yet, but I'd imagine my shipping time should be pretty similar to yours. I'll be picking it up in Saluda SC.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like the build emails for us spooky Friday the 13th Broncos are finally starting to roll in!

(im)patiently awaiting mine 😁

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I’m seeing that only reservation holders get the photo of their bronco coming off the line…. Now I’m questioning whether I’ll get mine or not.

I originally reserved mine online at home 6/15/21. I went into my dealer 7/19/21 to have them place my order. Then in October I got an email to go back in and change to 2022, so I went back in mid October to do that, but my sales guy called me mid December to place the $100 deposit, and I told him I had already paid that back in June, so I sent him a photo of my reservation number, date, and $100 amount at bottom. When I sign in to track my vehicle, it shows order date of 12/16/21.

When I sign into my Ford account and go to my orders, it shows “ordering with dealer”…. So now I’m not sure if I’m actually considered a “reservation holder” or not. 🤔 Thoughts?

Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco, which I have yet to come up with a creative name for, is on schedule to be arriving at the East Brookfield, Mass. Rail yard this afternoon. I wonder how long it will take to transfer and truck it the 200 miles to my dealer. It's slowly but surely moving closer! 😬🤪

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I’m seeing that only reservation holders get the photo of their bronco coming off the line…. Now I’m questioning whether I’ll get mine or not.

I originally reserved mine online at home 6/15/21. I went into my dealer 7/19/21 to have them place my order. Then in October I got an email to go back in and change to 2022, so I went back in mid October to do that, but my sales guy called me mid December to place the $100 deposit, and I told him I had already paid that back in June, so I sent him a photo of my reservation number, date, and $100 amount at bottom. When I sign in to track my vehicle, it shows order date of 12/16/21.

When I sign into my Ford account and go to my orders, it shows “ordering with dealer”…. So now I’m not sure if I’m actually considered a “reservation holder” or not. 🤔 Thoughts?
If you paid them the 100 bones and they accepted it, then I would imagine that you are a Res holder. I wouldn't let the "order date" and "ordering with dealer" let you think otherwise. I had "ordering with dealer" and a 10/19/21 order date and was surely a reservation holder.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco, which I have yet to come up with a creative name for, is on schedule to be arriving at the East Brookfield, Mass. Rail yard this afternoon. I wonder how long it will take to transfer and truck it the 200 miles to my dealer. It's slowly but surely moving closer! 😬🤪
That's where I've been struggling too. My barber always gives me grief about my Bronco taking so long to arrive, and the other day said "come on man, you'd better pull up in ol' Seabiscuit next time I see you!" Now it pops into memory when trying to think of names for the truck.

Who knows, it may stick if I can't get it out of my head lol

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Sport 351, hydroboost 33's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

only about 30 miles from me...could swing by and pick it up for ya!