First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I swear that's my area 51, 4 door black diamond squatch in the background of a bunch of these photos lol.

Congrats everyone, hopefully mines coming soon.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After seeing these pics of 2door love, i really feel our week is more special than most

I really feel a sense of connection and belonging

And sasquatch and manual love. It's a trifecta, i really think this is a group that "gets it"

Others don't have what we have, i know others are missing the mark.

Whoever needs to hear it, I'm proud of all of you for making good choices, and those choices will reward you every time you drive
We are the group that didn't flinch,and we didn't get all those crappy things just to get it sooner ! 2 dr sticksquatch for the win 👍

Sponsored

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Deal is done. I’ll be driving this turd until June 2-8
75C38E76-7EBA-4E7B-93A9-B8B3EF302BB2.jpeg
How’s that work? You traded in your car and you get a free loaner?
I would like to trade in my Fusion before my bronco shows up🤔

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5/12 blend. Mods popped and tear tag showing. Stuck “in production” dealer and ford marketing both say mine hasn’t updated since Friday. No built emails. Just stuck in production. I even have the “activate vehicle” in the ford pass app. All everyone says is “this is so weird” but nobody can give answers. This is beyond frustrating.
That said, y’all’s broncos look great! Hope everyone gets them quickly and can start enjoying them! Happy for you guys and gals!
same boat as y’all!!!

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
How’s that work? You traded in your car and you get a free loaner?
I would like to trade in my Fusion before my bronco shows up🤔
Yes exactly. I got a carmax offer first. My dealer came in a little lower but gave me tax allowance that got me within $250 of the carmax number. So we did the deal. The only disclaimer was that the dealership is not responsible for shipping delays but that’s understandable. Any damage in transit goes against the carrier, but I already added the new Bronco to my insurance policy also

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes exactly. I got a carmax offer first. My dealer came in a little lower but gave me tax allowance that got me within $250 of the carmax number. So we did the deal. The only disclaimer was that the dealership is not responsible for shipping delays but that’s understandable. Any damage in transit goes against the carrier, but I already added the new Bronco to my insurance policy also
If you don’t mind me asking, how close to NADA was your dealer giving you on trade?

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the map workers and transport people ❤its been a long time coming but light is at the end of the tunnel ! Beer is on me if we ever cross paths 🍺

Tylander

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
5/12 blend. Mods popped and tear tag showing. Stuck “in production” dealer and ford marketing both say mine hasn’t updated since Friday. No built emails. Just stuck in production. I even have the “activate vehicle” in the ford pass app. All everyone says is “this is so weird” but nobody can give answers. This is beyond frustrating.
That said, y’all’s broncos look great! Hope everyone gets them quickly and can start enjoying them! Happy for you guys and gals!
I'm in the same exact boat. I NEED some sort of movement before I go nuts!! Although I do have a delivery window, so that's something. I just want the damn trackers to update. Oh and my production line photo.
Same. Boooooooo

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Twins!!! My only options were floor mats, CO paint and SAS package