Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you!
No problem! I have been looking through all the info trying to have everything all figured out so the day it arrives I can get in and out on the road as fast at possible!
Sponsored

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing from Ford yet but going through the 6g tracker I have a blend date of 6/3 and holy crap, I have a window sticker! I think it might actually happen.

Hilltopper

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In a will ferrel voice…..Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to tonight’s main event(reference old school).
I have a WS. 🥹
An invoice for 5/27 and a blend date of 6/4., does anyone have a Rosetta Stone for what that means?
My guess is that this will be shipping Friday and will arrive roughly in 3 weeks?

Hilltopper

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In a will ferrel voice…..Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to tonight’s main event(reference old school).
I have a WS. 🥹
An invoice for 5/27 and a blend date of 6/4., does anyone have a Rosetta Stone for what that means?
My guess is that this will be shipping Friday and will arrive roughly in 3 weeks?

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Welcome to 05/30/2022 Build Week Group. I have a Bronco Raptor in Code Orange with Lux Package scheduled for production that week. I'm a 7/14/2020 reservation holder and a GT (golden ticket) recipient.

Who else will be starting their Bronco ownership journey during this build week?

robcom

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looked it up this morning and received the window sticker, yay!

Just received an email that I was bumped up a week to 5/30, yay!

Reservation Date: 4/24/2021
Ordered at dealer 10/21/2021
Scheduled for Production 6/6/2022
Rescheduled for Production 5/30/2022

Outer Banks
Cactus Gray
4dr - Soft Top
Aux Switches
High Pkg
Lux Pkg
Leather/Vinyl Seats -navy
2.7L- Auto- Advanced 4x4
Tow Pkg
Engine Block Heater

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a WS. 🥹
From my understanding blend date is when the body and frame meet and goes into final assembly/QA! A day or two after the blend date the bce mods will pop essentially meaning it has been completed.
The ship eta seems to vary based on previous weeks some people received ship email right away others wait a bit. Last I saw some from 5/16 were still waiting to ship.

OP
OP
Magic

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welcome to 05/30/2022 Build Week Group. I have a Bronco Raptor in Code Orange with Lux Package scheduled for production that week. I'm a 7/14/2020 reservation holder and a GT (golden ticket) recipient.

Who else will be starting their Bronco ownership journey during this build week?
My Raptor journey started with a 5/30 build week, then moved to 6/13. My next move was to 6/20 and then 6/27. Just today I'm now in the 7/25 build week.

I'm going to stop watching/joining my more build weeks as no telling when my Raptor will be scheduled for build.

Good luck to all who are waiting for their Broncos to be built!!

Sponsored

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else having issues with the vehicle tracker Ford sent in the Email. Every time I try and use it it just resets and removes the order number and vin. I guess I used it to many times and broke it!!!

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else having issues with the vehicle tracker Ford sent in the Email. Every time I try and use it it just resets and removes the order number and vin. I guess I used it to many times and broke it!!!
It happens quite often. Hasn't worked for me the past two days.

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine does that on my computer. I've tried a hundred times, cleared cache and cookies and still doesn't work. Try your phone bc it worked on mine.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine does that on my computer. I've tried a hundred times, cleared cache and cookies and still doesn't work. Try your phone bc it worked on mine.
Thanks that worked.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Raptor journey started with a 5/30 build week, then moved to 6/13. My next move was to 6/20 and then 6/27. Just today I'm now in the 7/25 build week.

I'm going to stop watching/joining my more build weeks as no telling when my Raptor will be scheduled for build.

Good luck to all who are waiting for their Broncos to be built!!
My loaded wildtrak Hoss 3.0 2-door is following your Raptor, I am now build week 7-25! We got our VINs though so we gonna get built something this year!
Sponsored

Last edited: