stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The ragging on the fender flares is getting old. OK we get it, theyā€™re ugly, but the fact is weā€™ll all be drooling over these when we see them.
Every review I have read from people that actually saw it in person said it looked good, and that pictures do not do it justice.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PiggyPop

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are cool and Iā€™m sure they are off road worthy as Iā€™ve had a f150 raptor in the past but they look more like hummvees with all that extra size than a true bronco , I prefer the squatch stance

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to hate on the badonkaflares, but the truth is if they made a 2DR I'd be drooling over it

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Herd of Bronco Raptors Spotted in Palm Springs D6645216-57A8-4E8C-9689-4D6F5B5D2FBF

Again and againā€¦ā€¦..

SweatyBalls

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you for all the pics.

BTW .. I am pretty sure these are the same Rigids they use on the F150 Raptor. They are the cheapest rigids you can buy. I have LED flashlights that are brighter.
You got it. We saw this post and drove out there from LA, mostly because I still canā€™t decide which color to go with. But to see all the different varieties (wheels, colors, graphics, beadlocks, there were at least 30 Raptors there) was awesome. I still donā€™t know which color and now Iā€™m second-guessing my wheel choice, too.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
most raptors are from early reservation holders that were lucky enough to be picked to get one. Also these raptors are very unique and share very little with the base bronco and thus every raptor built means more parts for the base bronco

Oh sure, they will build Raptors but not the 2021 orders?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am so jealous. You got to see 30 warthogs in a single event.

from the pics HPRM looks fantastic.

You got it. We saw this post and drove out there from LA, mostly because I still canā€™t decide which color to go with. But to see all the different varieties (wheels, colors, graphics, beadlocks, there were at least 30 Raptors there) was awesome. I still donā€™t know which color and now Iā€™m second-guessing my wheel choice, too.

SweatyBalls

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am so jealous. You got to see 30 warthogs in a single event.

from the pics HPRM looks fantastic.
All the colors seriously look fantastic. Only no-show today was Cyber Orange. And only one Shadow Black and one Oxford White. Most were Code Orange. HPR in the sun is stellar.

Like everyone says, the flares are more fitting in person. Actually theyā€™re way more aggressive and less clunky than photos show, for whatever reason.

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every review I have read from people that actually saw it in person said it looked good, and that pictures do not do it justice.
I feel thatā€™s fair. I feel like taking pictures of my Wildtrack doesnā€™t match the gravitas of it person (ok that sounded conceited but bear with me :p).

How long do you bet until 3rd party folks are selling raptor vanity mods for us peasants? Lol

Tbadillo79

Badlands
First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were these built for reservation holders or just taking up line time to show off what they can't make for us? Sorry for being bitter about waiting for nearly 2 years.
I canā€™t agree with you enough! I guess they have enough chips lying around for these SUVā€™s. Meanwhile we sit in the queue 2 years and counting, people paying 20k to 30k over the MSRP for a base Bronco in my areaā€¦this will be interesting on how much the dealers will mark these one forā€¦oh well hereā€™s to 2023ā€¦2024ā€¦2025ā€¦you get where Iā€™m goingšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored