J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JK, Smart Brabus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m still in production but my blend date was 6/3 so not too worried. I’m more concerned about having a truck that was built on a Friday. My buddy worked at a Ford plant in buffalo Ny and he said never get a car built on a Friday. He had some good stories!
Sponsored

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have a question for everyone. Are all your accessories you ordered showing on your window sticker? Mine aren’t showing Tube doors, Bimini mesh shade, storage bags, and a few other things. I really want the tube doors for the price $1360 when I sent in my order, getting worried that I’m not seeing them anywhere, even on the tracker it’s not there.

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a question for everyone. Are all your accessories you ordered showing on your window sticker? Mine aren’t showing Tube doors, Bimini mesh shade, storage bags, and a few other things. I really want the tube doors for the price $1360 when I sent in my order, getting worried that I’m not seeing them anywhere, even on the tracker it’s not there.
Hello. My WS shows the storage bags. I didn’t order the tube doors or Bimini top. Did your order sheet from the dealer have all items listed?

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello. My WS shows the storage bags. I didn’t order the tube doors or Bimini top. Did your order sheet from the dealer have all items listed?
When I built my order I printed it then sent it in by texting my dealer a pic of my order sheet. I stupidly didn’t get a copy of the order sheet they submitted. So it’s probably missing, dang it!!

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No info on the others but mine has the mesh shade shown on it.

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine are all showing up. My suggestion is to order them from the parts department and install them yourself they are much cheaper that way if your handy and can install them yourself. Ford tags on the installation price included in the price when on the WS. Found that out after the fact but oh well.

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I finally compared my order to my window sticker. I’m missing a lot, I upgraded to advanced 4x4 with automatic on-demand engagement, which changed the axle to the 4.27 instead of the 3.73. My accessories: storage roof bag, top panel storage bags, tube doors, Bimini top, tube doors, Tire Cover, and TOW are all missing. Great 🙄 just my luck

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ouch....!

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I finally compared my order to my window sticker. I’m missing a lot, I upgraded to advanced 4x4 with automatic on-demand engagement, which changed the axle to the 4.27 instead of the 3.73. My accessories: storage roof bag, top panel storage bags, tube doors, Bimini top, tube doors, Tire Cover, and TOW are all missing. Great 🙄 just my luck
I guess the birthday gift isn’t as one wishes for always

Scooter389

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least you guys can get excited for delivery. I finally get mine built (modules and tear tag are up, customer service said 27- June - 2 July for ETA, no built info yet) and I’ll be deploying right around that time. It will be chilling at my dad’s house till next year when I get back. Damn it

Sponsored

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least you guys can get excited for delivery. I finally get mine built (modules and tear tag are up, customer service said 27- June - 2 July for ETA, no built info yet) and I’ll be deploying right around that time. It will be chilling at my dad’s house till next year when I get back. Damn it
Ahh man. What branch are you in?

JCook

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you all getting your built updates? Here is how mine went. Yesterday late afternoon the order tracker went to built stage, email that it is built at about 2:30 am this morning and back door updated before noon today. I had a 5/23 blend. Email says ETA between June 23 and 29. I am curious what others are seeing.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Traded emails with my dealer yesterday. Was able to comfirm MSRP with no ADM (yay!) and price protection (yay!),

Right now I have an estimated delivery 7/4-710. Even a railcar given by chat. Got some insight from my dealer on that delay. At least for Tulsa, OK. He told me "...the rail company doesn't allow the yard to roll out the vehicles to the holding areas. I do have vehicles that are supposed to be here but still in rail cars...". So not all on Ford but sill frustrating.

Good thing is the Bronco is in route and an end in sight.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you all getting your built updates? Here is how mine went. Yesterday late afternoon the order tracker went to built stage, email that it is built at about 2:30 am this morning and back door updated before noon today. I had a 5/23 blend. Email says ETA between June 23 and 29. I am curious what others are seeing.
My blend date was 5/24 and my ETA is June 11-17.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My status is stuck in “ In Production” I used the Ford customer service instant messenger and it said it was already built with an eta of 6/25-07/01. My blend date is 05/23. I wonder why my tracker is not updating.
Sponsored