Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No I reserved it directly thru Ford...495 days ago!
Gotcha, wasn't sure. I know its been standard for people who did their own reservation to get their baby picture.

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weee! I just got my Baby picture!
Bronco.jpg

super jelly! I want my baby pic! My question though, if our broncos were all built 4/4-4/10ish and not completed until 6/XX what does the door sticker say the official build date is? my pizza tracker page says it was built 6/27, I'm curious what the official build date will be and what stage in the process does it get that door sticker.

Sponsored

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you for a fact.

Buying stuff for my Bronco because I was waiting for it to arrive before I committed more $. Then waiting for that stuff to arrive and planning what I’m going to do next after I put that stuff on. Namely the archetype magnum steps because everyone complains about having to step up to get in. They also complained about having to stoop to get into my mini.

onxoff road shows no trails in Ohio. So looking for trips outside the state. Contemplating Bronco OffRodeo now that they have autumn dates.

washed and waxed after 14 days of heat no rain. Since then, 3 straight days of rain.

installed rear panel molle. Canvasback covers in back for dogs. Hitch. Hitch mounted back rack. Garage wall faux mount for said bike rack. Bimini top. Practiced taking top off and putting on. Looking for a place for my “Manual Gearbox Preservation Society” sticker. Figuring out all the buttons and switches.

Obsessing over hearing “clink clink” against the doors since they reblacktopped my alley after7 years of potholes. And they did it while I was at the dealership! So lost my local obstacle course for loose pea gravel.

finally, checking to see how all of you are faring. :)

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It still seems odd to me that the baby pic is reservation holder only. I want one too! Ha.

Sponsored

Badland

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 King Ranch Explorer.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with everyone checking multiple tracking sites several times/day for months, calling and chatting with customer service, and checking this board...what's everyone going to do with the extra time in their day once their Bronco arrives? :D
Going on vacation with the Bronco.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So with everyone checking multiple tracking sites several times/day for months, calling and chatting with customer service, and checking this board...what's everyone going to do with the extra time in their day once their Bronco arrives? :D
I don't believe it will ever arrive.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
super jelly! I want my baby pic! My question though, if our broncos were all built 4/4-4/10ish and not completed until 6/XX what does the door sticker say the official build date is? my pizza tracker page says it was built 6/27, I'm curious what the official build date will be and what stage in the process does it get that door sticker.
The build date is the date it went down the line not the finished date and will be the date on the sticker. I can look at oasis and it shows my built date as 4/11 which is my actual blend date and released date as 6/19 which is the finished date.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Disappointing that even during plant shutdown the number of vehicles awaiting shipment continues to climb. Up to 647 now. Was around 630 to start the day. That basically says they're finishing up the holds one at a time but nothing is shipping...at least not via convoy.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disappointing that even during plant shutdown the number of vehicles awaiting shipment continues to climb. Up to 647 now. Was around 630 to start the day. That basically says they're finishing up the holds one at a time but nothing is shipping...at least not via convoy.
Must be shipping the lighter ones. My Awaiting Shipment category is going down (down to 603, it's fluctuated a bit today, up to 615 at one point, down to 602 earlier, etc)
Sponsored