Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm aware but I don't want the Platinum; just a regular Zeon
With how tight the package is, you will not easily be able to reach the lever. You will need to extract the cable by reversing the drum or upgrade to the platinum.
Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
when will the rear bumper with tire carrier be done

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
when will the rear bumper with tire carrier be done
The plan of attack at the moment is to put the front bumper, aluminum skid, and winch skid into production. Fallowing that we will be moving onto rear bumper, and sliders. With a couple smaller intricate items in between.

I have notice many people complaining about bent tailgate doors. A tire carrier rear bumper and tailgate door brace is in consideration. However, I cant provide a hard date at this time.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clearly some things are going to need to be moved around to get the winch skid on the 2.7, but what about the 2.3?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone for your interest so far! The feedback both here and on our socials has been great. For anyone who would like to get on an interest list for this or any of the products we're working on, we've set up "Wait Lists" for each of them, on our website. Just go to the product page for whatever upcoming LOBO Off-Road product you're interest in and click the JOIN WAIT LIST button. Enter your name and email address and you're on the list! Here are the direct links to the product pages several of the items we're currently working on (note that some of these pages haven't been fully fleshed out yet, and most of our website is still in its infancy):
Getting on the Wait List for any of these products is NOT BINDING, meaning that it won't obligate you in any way. We don't like pre-orders because we don't want to take anyone's money before we have a product to send them. But we will be working from these waiting lists to determine initial production numbers and to allocate the first run items to those who showed interest by getting on these lists. And again, if you do get on the list then decide not to use your spot in line when it's time to order, we're cool with that too. So there's no obligation, it just helps us gauge interest and allocate first units, and provides us with a way to contact you when they are ready to accept orders.

By the way, I still do not have pricing worked out, or anything resembling a reliable ETA that I'm comfortable stating yet. So even if your interest is dependent on pricing or the availability date, it would still be helpful to have you on the list. Of course you can back out when you learn pricing and ETA, if those don't meet your expectations.

Thanks again for the interest, keep those questions coming :)

Sponsored

steve578

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, M5, 993, 924S, 928, Wagoneer, Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! Signed up for the hidden winch mount waitlist.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clearly some things are going to need to be moved around to get the winch skid on the 2.7, but what about the 2.3?
Mechanically, the winch skid plate will work on both the 2.3 and 2.7 currently, however the heat exchanger on the 2.7 needs to be relocated. We are working on a solution now.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome to see proper nut plates being installed on the winch skid mount. Well done! watching for your high mount winch bumper.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mechanically, the winch skid plate will work on both the 2.3 and 2.7 currently, however the heat exchanger on the 2.7 needs to be relocated. We are working on a solution now.
I see you guys have added a fair lead to the website. Is there not an equivalent opening planned in the winch skid? Is there a need to add the fair lead?

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks everyone for your interest so far! The feedback both here and on our socials has been great. For anyone who would like to get on an interest list for this or any of the products we're working on, we've set up "Wait Lists" for each of them, on our website. Just go to the product page for whatever upcoming LOBO Off-Road product you're interest in and click the JOIN WAIT LIST button. Enter your name and email address and you're on the list! Here are the direct links to the product pages several of the items we're currently working on (note that some of these pages haven't been fully fleshed out yet, and most of our website is still in its infancy):
Getting on the Wait List for any of these products is NOT BINDING, meaning that it won't obligate you in any way. We don't like pre-orders because we don't want to take anyone's money before we have a product to send them. But we will be working from these waiting lists to determine initial production numbers and to allocate the first run items to those who showed interest by getting on these lists. And again, if you do get on the list then decide not to use your spot in line when it's time to order, we're cool with that too. So there's no obligation, it just helps us gauge interest and allocate first units, and provides us with a way to contact you when they are ready to accept orders.

By the way, I still do not have pricing worked out, or anything resembling a reliable ETA that I'm comfortable stating yet. So even if your interest is dependent on pricing or the availability date, it would still be helpful to have you on the list. Of course you can back out when you learn pricing and ETA, if those don't meet your expectations.

Thanks again for the interest, keep those questions coming :)
Do you have a mock up on the WNC?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see you guys have added a fair lead to the website. Is there not an equivalent opening planned in the winch skid? Is there a need to add the fair lead?
The hole within the winch skid is large, but would highly recommend a fairlead, as the edge of the skid plate is sharp. Other Fairleads will work, I just designed this one to flow with the approach angle of the skid plate etc.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have a mock up on the WNC?
In the process of the design. But nothing worth showing yet. It will be very similar to the HNT non winch bumper, but obviously with proper clearance for the winch and transition of body line to accommodate. Hope that gives you a picture of the direction we are going for. Plan to have CAD pictures soon.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Both the HNT Hidden Winch Skid Plate and the HNT Front Bumper have been given their final tweaks and we should be done with our second round of prototyping soon. We'll share pics when we're done and mounting everything up, but here's a screenshot out of SolidWorks to show how they're looking as well as a non winch skid plate, and lights simulated within the HNT front bumper.

The HNT Hidden Winch Skid Plate has had a couple of small changes to optimize placement of the fairlead, some hardware changes and other minor tweaks. We've also incorporated an extra bend in the side-board of the skid to act as extra gusseting. We've been testing the mount here at the shop with some extreme-loaded side pulls, and we think we have one of the strongest winch mounting solutions available for the 6G Bronco.
SW-LOBO-F6-17-1231-P5-1320x759.jpg
Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread SW-LOBO-F6-17-1231-P4-CROPPED

On the HNT Front Bumper, we've incorporated several great ideas that we received from customers like you, such as tucking in the ends of the bumper a bit more, and matching the continuation of the fender's wheel opening better. We've also made some adjustments to better accommodate auxiliary light mounts, as well as some changes to the internal frame mounts. For a minimalist, high clearance bumper this thing has a ton of engineering and design work into it so far.

On a related note, we've added two more products to the "Wait Lists" on our website: a high clearance, HNT Winch Fairlead that will pair well with our Winch Skid, and a non-winch, light-weight Aluminum Front Skid:
Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread SW-LOBO-F6-11-2001-CROPPED

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread SW-LOBO-F6-11-2001- 002.JPG

If you're interested in either of those, please check them out on our website and get your name on the corresponding lists. So far all we have are some CAD renderings, but we'll be adding some prototyping photos soon.

That's it for now, thanks again for coming along on this ride with us!

ievolve

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the one I have been waiting for! Bye bye plastic bumper, hello Brutus. Take my money gents.

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you use the winch skid plate on the factory modular bumper with a 2.7 engine, does the ACC have to be relocated? I’m asking because the consensus was that it needed to be relocated to be used with the Ford Performance winch plate, but I found out that was not true and the ACC still works perfectly. I’m going with this because it will solve the camera relocation issue, but it would be great if the ACC didn’t have to be moved. This will also allow me to turn the front parking sensors back on which is another bonus.
Sponsored