Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road Thank you very much for the time you took to explain things.

As I was looking at everything I didn’t think this would be the silver bullet needed to make things mesh seamlessly and have no issues with the need to relocate the solenoid pack. When you’re solution for the 2.7 comes out I’m sure it’s going to be great, and relocating the inter cooler will just add some more space for everything to be happy so I’m okay with that!

the amount of time company’s like Yours are putting in to make everything work is amazing! I’d rather not have to cut lines or worry about rubbing and such if I don’t have to!
Thank you for the recognition. However somethings are inevitable. We are going to have to cut the water lines. Unfortunately there is no getting around that obstacle. But I felt that the water system is a easier battle than dealing with the "sealed" style transmission plumbing.
Sponsored

DocFuller

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the recognition. However somethings are inevitable. We are going to have to cut the water lines. Unfortunately there is no getting around that obstacle. But I felt that the water system is a easier battle than dealing with the "sealed" style transmission plumbing.
agreed! Seems like the lesser of two evils!

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @xusarmy , that is for the winch bumper. I may have misread
@toughtoaster question, initially when I responded, as I thought he was referring to the winch skid for the 2.3
Just for future readers, yes I was referencing the 2.3L skid with hidden winch.

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, a couple different tube options will be available to the bumpers as bolt on add on options
Glad I stumbled across this today, it’s definitely checking off all the boxes so far for what I think I want in a bumper.

Any updates on when tube options may be available?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad I stumbled across this today, it’s definitely checking off all the boxes so far for what I think I want in a bumper.

Any updates on when tube options may be available?
Thank you for your interest in our bumpers, In addition, I have started threads for each product individually.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/lobo-off-road.208/

For the tube layouts, I do not have prototypes to show at this time. Hope to have a better idea when I will be getting to them in the next week or two. There is a strong demand for our winch skid for the 2.7, So my mane focus is to complete the kit for the 2.7 in order to fulfill the preorders.

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Lobo Off-Road - I am interested in the 2.7 hidden winch skid in development but have a question for you: any idea on fitment issues with JCR skid system? I have their full skids and realize this will replace the engine skid but curious of any gaps that could potentially exist if going this route. Really liking the HNT styling but want to ensure I’m not losing protection underneath from the rest of the skid system.
I do not want the (what I would consider) unsightly appearance of a top mounted winch and also do not want to relocate my front camera and everything else that requires.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road - I am interested in the 2.7 hidden winch skid in development but have a question for you: any idea on fitment issues with JCR skid system? I have their full skids and realize this will replace the engine skid but curious of any gaps that could potentially exist if going this route. Really liking the HNT styling but want to ensure I’m not losing protection underneath from the rest of the skid system.
I do not want the (what I would consider) unsightly appearance of a top mounted winch and also do not want to relocate my front camera and everything else that requires.
Unfortanalty I am unable to answer the question, due to the fact that I have not had the skid you are referring to in my possession to test fit

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortanalty I am unable to answer the question, due to the fact that I have not had the skid you are referring to in my possession to test fit
No worries - do you have final dimensions available for the HNT? I can use those to determine any gaps. See some online but not sure if hose are final or based on the 2.3l and may change for the 2.7l
Thanks for the quick response!

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No worries - do you have final dimensions available for the HNT? I can use those to determine any gaps. See some online but not sure if hose are final or based on the 2.3l and may change for the 2.7l
Thanks for the quick response!
The skid plate is identical from the 2.3 and 2.7. The only difference is providing a additional stand alone bracket for the heat exchanger on the 2.7. Ive told many 2.7 guys if they are up for the challenge or plan on putting a external transmission cooler on, they can buy the 2.3 winch skid and will go right on.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The skid plate is identical from the 2.3 and 2.7. The only difference is providing a additional stand alone bracket for the heat exchanger on the 2.7. Ive told many 2.7 guys if they are up for the challenge or plan on putting a external transmission cooler on, they can buy the 2.3 winch skid and will go right on.
Got it - thanks! Personally not that interested in all that much work - so happy to wait for the 2.7.
really appreciate the info and all of the quick responses. definitely in once it’s available!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys we just released our Crash Bar Erase & Brace Kit so please go check that out if you haven't yet. But while I'm on here I thought I'd show you another new product we've been working on, our HOSS 3.0-specific Rear Shock Skids, designed specifically to clear and protect the FOX shock and reservoir on the HOSS 3.0-equipped Wildtrak. We'll give these their own New Product thread next week when we have all the info finalized but I thought I'd sneak-peak it here since a few people have already found them on our website :)

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread 002

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread 005

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread 003

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry about that. I understand.

That being said, my ACC works as it should, can still set distance and it still slows you down if a vehicle is not moving as fast as you or one pulls in front of you. Have not seen any difference in its new location versus original location.
Interesting. I forget where I saw it but now ive read 2 reviews. Yours and one that said it worked 50/50.
Sponsored