Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road, do you have some pictures of the ACC relocation bracket, or what you are thinking?

Thank you,
My ACC kit is similar to most as it seems like the grill area is the only suitable location.
I will have parts on by the 16th of January, and will take some pictures prior to sending to powder coating. With that being said I would like to say they will be ready to ship by the end of January.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks everyone for your interest so far! The feedback both here and on our socials has been great. For anyone who would like to get on an interest list for this or any of the products we're working on, we've set up "Wait Lists" for each of them, on our website. Just go to the product page for whatever upcoming LOBO Off-Road product you're interest in and click the JOIN WAIT LIST button. Enter your name and email address and you're on the list! Here are the direct links to the product pages several of the items we're currently working on (note that some of these pages haven't been fully fleshed out yet, and most of our website is still in its infancy):
Getting on the Wait List for any of these products is NOT BINDING, meaning that it won't obligate you in any way. We don't like pre-orders because we don't want to take anyone's money before we have a product to send them. But we will be working from these waiting lists to determine initial production numbers and to allocate the first run items to those who showed interest by getting on these lists. And again, if you do get on the list then decide not to use your spot in line when it's time to order, we're cool with that too. So there's no obligation, it just helps us gauge interest and allocate first units, and provides us with a way to contact you when they are ready to accept orders.

By the way, I still do not have pricing worked out, or anything resembling a reliable ETA that I'm comfortable stating yet. So even if your interest is dependent on pricing or the availability date, it would still be helpful to have you on the list. Of course you can back out when you learn pricing and ETA, if those don't meet your expectations.

Thanks again for the interest, keep those questions coming :)
Could I please be added to the waitlist for the Skid Plate? There is no longer an option for that on your website. Also, I assume that if the Zeon 10-S Platinum winch will fit, the 12-S will fit as well? If I'm spending that kinda money may as well fork out the extra $200.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could I please be added to the waitlist for the Skid Plate? There is no longer an option for that on your website. Also, I assume that if the Zeon 10-S Platinum winch will fit, the 12-S will fit as well? If I'm spending that kinda money may as well fork out the extra $200.
I assume so they are same dimensions

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Lobo Off-Road was looking at getting the HNT hidden winch plate for 2.3L and figured I would ask if you knew if a Harbor Freight Badland Apex 12000lb winch would fit? I believe it’s similar dimension to the Warn 12-S.

Also are the plates powder coated or raw material?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for everyone's patience on the orders and waitlists. We have changed system and will be working on a solution for the waitlists/ preorders. I hope to have a solution by Friday.
From my understanding all the zeon series winches have the same housing and have the same outer dimensions. Yes the zeon 12S winch will fit, a solenoid relocation kit is recommended for the 2.3 but is not necessary.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road was looking at getting the HNT hidden winch plate for 2.3L and figured I would ask if you knew if a Harbor Freight Badland Apex 12000lb winch would fit? I believe it’s similar dimension to the Warn 12-S.

Also are the plates powder coated or raw material?
Unfortunately we have not had this winch to test fit and I did a quick search and did not find a dimension sheet on the winch, to compare to the zeon winch dimensions.

Yes all parts we manufacture are light texture black powder coat. Also, I have black zinc all the hardware. that is exposed, in order to blend in and not stick out as much.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course I cant say anything on record without test fitting it personally, but based off what you have provided, I do not see any concerns, especially if you are able to relocate the solenoid pack
Fair enough. Figured on “on paper” check would be good enough and assume the risk of it not fitting since there was no official test fitment. Appreciate the response!

Sponsored

DocFuller

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Lobo Off-Road
I know this thread was posted once before about the intercooler relocation that @Mishimoto is working on and you had stated that the Hidden Winch skid for the 2.7 would not REQUIRE the intercooler to be relocated, but what if someone had taken this step and had the now “extra” room.

I am all about what you guys are doing and am following the threads whenever you post and my immediate assumption would be that you’re looking for a solution to the heat exchanger for the, shall we say, average buyer that is looking for that singular part and needs that fix. Now while I am average I find myself, at times, being shall we say, extra haha.

I don’t have the specs on how much space is freed up with the intercooler relocation but it does appear to be a decent amount of space that’s now opened up. Is it possible that the additional space COULD mean the hidden winch would fit without the heat exchanger change? Or would it just yield more space to where maybe you don’t need to relocate the solenoid from the winch? Or could a relocation bracket be made to detach the exchanger from the crossmember and utilize this now open space? Or are these two great designs on seperate tracks?

I figure it never hurts to free up some space either way and will likely go with the high road intercooler, was just a thought if that space being freed up would play a role in the design language at all?
Look forward to the next update!

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread 6631869B-A8D7-4B35-BD25-C60B01A81B07

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fair enough. Figured on “on paper” check would be good enough and assume the risk of it not fitting since there was no official test fitment. Appreciate the response!
I think this probably will not fit, just a guess looking at the dimensions of the Warn EVO 12s. Chris (Lobo Offroad) said it was a tight fit and had a picture of what that looked like. The length of the Warn EVO is 21" and the Apex is 23"

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/lobo-off-road-wnc-front-winch-bumper.55472/post-1620763

1673116536099.png

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Lobo Off-Road
I know this thread was posted once before about the intercooler relocation that @Mishimoto is working on and you had stated that the Hidden Winch skid for the 2.7 would not REQUIRE the intercooler to be relocated, but what if someone had taken this step and had the now “extra” room.

I am all about what you guys are doing and am following the threads whenever you post and my immediate assumption would be that you’re looking for a solution to the heat exchanger for the, shall we say, average buyer that is looking for that singular part and needs that fix. Now while I am average I find myself, at times, being shall we say, extra haha.

I don’t have the specs on how much space is freed up with the intercooler relocation but it does appear to be a decent amount of space that’s now opened up. Is it possible that the additional space COULD mean the hidden winch would fit without the heat exchanger change? Or would it just yield more space to where maybe you don’t need to relocate the solenoid from the winch? Or could a relocation bracket be made to detach the exchanger from the crossmember and utilize this now open space? Or are these two great designs on seperate tracks?

I figure it never hurts to free up some space either way and will likely go with the high road intercooler, was just a thought if that space being freed up would play a role in the design language at all?
Look forward to the next update!

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread 1673116536099
First I would like to thank you for your patience and support for the product.
No matter the location of the intercooler, the heat exchanger will have to move, for the winch to fit, on the existing skid plate.
Speaking out loud, and thinking about the relocation of the intercooler, here are some thoughts.
The more available room, the more of a chance of everything being happy.
While keeping the approach angle, the skid plate puts the winch solenoid pack in crossing paths of the factory hardline to soft line intersection of the heat exchanger lines. I can not recommend or say anything on record, but if a customer was "creative" and manipulated the lines over a couple inches, they may not need a solenoid relocation kit.
The next conflict with the solenoid pack is, with the heat exchanger relocation bracket I am working on, the water lines would be crashing into the solenoid pack. However, I will have to look into, if the trans oil lines are long enough, and the intercooler is relocated, that I may relocate the heat exchanger to clear water line/solenoid pack conflict.

Looking at that image some more, Unfortunately it is not a "game changer" of packaging options, like I was hoping. The intercooler tubes do not appear to have enough distance in between to fit either the zeon or evo series, to really relocate them, from the location I have either of them in the winch bumper or winch skid plate.

I have a pretty good idea on here im going to relocate the heat exchanger. I will be fabricating a bracket to mount to the bottom of the core support behind the intercooler. The heat exchanger will need the existing mounts cut off and will be saddle captured. I hope to have at least the prototype on the shop bronco done soon, in order to put some miles on it, prior to releasing it.

I hope this somewhat makes sense, and did not complicate things more, as much of it is brainstorming thoughts.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think this probably will not fit, just a guess looking at the dimensions of the Warn EVO 12s. Chris (Lobo Offroad) said it was a tight fit and had a picture of what that looked like. The length of the Warn EVO is 21" and the Apex is 23"

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/lobo-off-road-wnc-front-winch-bumper.55472/post-1620763

1673116536099.png
Thank you @xusarmy , that is for the winch bumper. I may have misread
@toughtoaster question, initially when I responded, as I thought he was referring to the winch skid for the 2.3

DocFuller

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Lobo Off-Road Thank you very much for the time you took to explain things.

As I was looking at everything I didn’t think this would be the silver bullet needed to make things mesh seamlessly and have no issues with the need to relocate the solenoid pack. When you’re solution for the 2.7 comes out I’m sure it’s going to be great, and relocating the inter cooler will just add some more space for everything to be happy so I’m okay with that!

the amount of time company’s like Yours are putting in to make everything work is amazing! I’d rather not have to cut lines or worry about rubbing and such if I don’t have to!
Sponsored