Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Woohoo on the 2.7 heat exchanger relocation bracket for the HNT winch skid!!!!!!!
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Things are definitely taking longer than I hoped for, but doing everything we can to get everything stocked up. As we sit right now
  • HNT aluminum skid- in stock and ready to ship
  • HNT Hidden winch skid (2.3ltr)- in stock and ready to ship
  • HNT front bumper- Hope to start shipping DEC 19th
  • fairlead- hope to have back from anodize/ etching and ready to ship by DEC 16th
  • HNT rear bumper, and WNC front winch bumper, waiting to hear eta on plate work, hope to have a idea tomorrow, what those two are looking like for scheduling.
In the mean time, below is a list of a few of the projects in the prototype stage that we hope to be showing you guys shortly
  • ACC relocation bracket
  • 2.7 heat exchanger relocation bracket for the HNT winch skid
  • adjustable corner LC plate mount
  • Hoss 3.0 rear shock skids
  • HNT front bumper light mount bracket
  • WNC front winch bumper light mount bracket
Question on the WNC: Im assuming that we will also need this 2.7 heat exchanger relocation bracket, or does it come with the bumper? The reason I ask is I have already paid for the bumper and if I need brackets, Id rather you put the brackets in the same box as the bumper. For the Winch, I have the Warn VR EVO, will I need to get the relocation kit for it as well?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question on the WNC: Im assuming that we will also need this 2.7 heat exchanger relocation bracket, or does it come with the bumper? The reason I ask is I have already paid for the bumper and if I need brackets, Id rather you put the brackets in the same box as the bumper. For the Winch, I have the Warn VR EVO, will I need to get the relocation kit for it as well?
Good question, but no heat exchanger bracket is necessary for the winch bumper aluminum skit package. The heat exchanged is only require to be relocated with the winch skid.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good question, but no heat exchanger bracket is necessary for the winch bumper aluminum skit package. The heat exchanged is only require to be relocated with the winch skid.
So the the heat exchanger will not have to be relocated for the 2.7?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the the heat exchanger will not have to be relocated for the 2.7?
Not for the WNC Bumper. The trans fluid heat exchanger is further back in there. Perhaps you're thinking of the intercooler, which is more in the neighborhood of where the winch will be with that bumper. And no, you will not need to relocate the intercooler either. Feel free to check out our dedicated thread for the WNC Front Bumper, and scroll down to post #8 to see pics of the winch sitting in the mount before the bumper shell is installed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not for the WNC Bumper. The trans fluid heat exchanger is further back in there. Perhaps you're thinking of the intercooler, which is more in the neighborhood of where the winch will be with that bumper. And no, you will not need to relocate the intercooler either. Feel free to check out our dedicated thread for the WNC Front Bumper, and scroll down to post #8 to see pics of the winch sitting in the mount before the bumper shell is installed.
Perfect, I have already submitted payment, so just need you to send that bumper ASAP…like before Christmas ;-) I still need the relocation kit too, so if yours isn't ready I will have to go with something else.

Thank you,

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's something we've been working on for release in tandem with the Lobo HNT Rear Bumper. Ours and many other aftermarket bumpers require relocating the license plate. It's especially important for ours since we've tucked the bumper as high and tight as possible, there's simply no room for it on the bumper.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread DTS_2458X-2400w

The Lobo Off-Road Rear License Plate Mount relocates the license plate to the lower-left corner of the tailgate. It's a 2-piece kit that allows lateral adjustment of the license plate. This lets you move the license plate farther outboard for use with larger spare tires or inboard for smaller tires, so the plate sticks out past the edge of the tailgate only as far as it needs to.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread DTS_2320X-1200w

The License Plate Mount is installed in place of the oval Ford emblem (this is removed during install) and uses existing holes that were behind the emblem for locators, createing a very simple installation. Two holes will need to be drilled, however the mounting bracket can be used as your drill guide or template to mark the holes. One hole is for mounting and the other if for the power wire for the license plate light, so there is no unsightly wiring on the outside of the tailgate. And the mount does come with a new LED license plate light, so you may leave the stock one attached to your OE bumper for better resale value.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread DTS_2462X-2400w

We don't have pricing yet but everything will be finalized and production units ready to go along with the HNT Rear Bumper, which we anticipate starting to ship out the middle of January.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Logo Off-Road HNT Winch Fairlead is now available!

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread U1-93-111H_A-1200w

For those who have already ordered or will be ordering our HNT Hidden Winch Skid or WNC Front Bumper, this fairlead was specifically designed to work with the "high-and-tight" aspect of these products. The lower edge is beveled to better match the high clearance lines of the skid or bumper. Specifically on the Skid, the fairlead closely matches the angle of the skid itself so that the fairlead doesn't stick out and is less prone to hit the rocks when working through tight obstacles.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Product Development Thread U1-93-111H_B-1200w

The HNT Winch Fairlead is CNC machined aluminum with a type III hard anodized finish and heavy duty hardware. They are available now from our website!

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I mentioned last week, our first 3 products are now in production, and we've finalized retail pricing on them:
The prices landed about where we thought they would, perhaps slightly higher than we hoped (what isn't, these days). We knew we wouldn't be the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but we believe that our U.S. production and the features we've built into these products keeps them competitive. But to sweeten the pot a bit we'll be offering a 15% introductory discount exclusively for those who are on our waiting lists for these items, in addition to dibs on the first production run according to your spot in line.

I also have a fairly good estimated completion date. We're batching them all together for our first run, so we should have the first run of all three products completed by August 28th. But then I send them to powder coat, which I don't do in-house, so my best estimate on getting them back from coating, having them packaged up and ready to ship out would be September 9th. If anyone wants theirs un-coated, it could ship around the 28th or so.

As we've said, we won't take anyone's money until we're ready to ship product. But if you're on the waiting list for either of these 3 items, we'll be contacting you individually to see if you'd like to use your place in line. We're sending our final prototype to powder coat early so we can get finished product photos and mounted photos for you to see before you make up your mind.

But if you are on the wait list for either of these and the pricing or dates aren't right for you, that's totally cool but please let me know by sending an email to pitcrew@lobooffroad.com , and I'll take you off that list.

Thanks everyone!
I’m little late to the party… when I go to the website it just says out of stock. Any chance of getting in line for the winch plate? 2.7L if that’s important.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m little late to the party… when I go to the website it just says out of stock. Any chance of getting in line for the winch plate? 2.7L if that’s important.
Hello, The winch skid kit is still in development for the 2.7 and has not been released to market yet. I am fallowing some leads on a factory heat exchanger relocation or replacement. A large concern is the in depth modifications that will be needed to the plumbing of the oil and water lines, to relocate the heat exchanger.

Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, The winch skid kit is still in development for the 2.7 and has not been released to market yet. I am fallowing some leads on a factory heat exchanger relocation or replacement. A large concern is the in depth modifications that will be needed to the plumbing of the oil and water lines, to relocate the heat exchanger.
I’m in 100%. I really like your design over other manufacturers so I’ll follow this thread and hope to get in on the item once it’s ready for production.

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I was watching to combine for my 2.7 and HNT

Mishimoto / High Mount Intercooler

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nce-intercooler-r-d-thread.27441/post-1611195

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With our winch skid the intercooler does NOT have to move. The Item that needs to move is the heat exchanger, between the transmission and engine coolant. The heat exchanger is mounted on the front of the lower A arm cross member.
That is why I wait until the pros say, this is what you need :)

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Lobo Off-Road, do you have some pictures of the ACC relocation bracket, or what you are thinking?

Thank you,
Sponsored