First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I called Ford Performance and was given a $100 Egift card for being patient with 2 bronco orders, went to use the f’er and it says the gift card is invalid...lol what a sh!t show

Edit: apparently you can’t use cell phone when ordering. I’ll have to try again on laptop later.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where do I see the vin?
Either contact:
your dealer (ha ha)
Ford Chat
Ford Performance Chat

and they should be able to give you a VIN.

You may also receive a “your vehicle is scheduled” email. But for me that happened almost 3 months after getting a VIN and build week.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious as to how many Broncos you reserved at the beginning of this? I reserved a Wild Trak almost 2 years ago now, converted to a golden ticket and have never ever got close to having a build date on either and you are now about to get your 3rd Bronco? Must be nice I suppose.
Taltyman,

Two reserved. First reservation was for WildTrak and second was for Base. Dealer advised me the base was being built, then that it was built waiting to ship, then shipped, then arrived.....and it was not my base that arrived it was actually their Big Bend mannequin and they had their information entered incorrectly. Long story short; they contacted Ford as I was on my way to pick it up and Ford advised that they would have to sell it to me since they misinformed me so many times. When I arrived they told me what happened and said it was up to me to decide if I wanted it or wanted to wait. I had ordered a White Base and the Big Bend was Race Red. I tried it out and fell in love with it and the soft top as well. I changed my WT order to soft top after getting the Big Bend. They had to keep it for two weeks while the title was placed in their name and then Ford enacted a policy of allowing long time order holders to buy mannequins and that caused part of the delay even though that wasn't a factor in what happened with mine. The dealer sold it to me at the agreed upon MSRP and bought it back when I traded it in for the WildTrak at ~$14k over MSRP. The WildTrak was also price protected and sold under MSRP.
I guess the long story short isn't so short, but the end result was I had a reservation still placed for a base that I changed to a two door WildTrak and that's the one that I opted to change to Raptor when my dealer had an allocation available.
My current Bronco is actually my 5th Bronco; had two large Broncos and a Bronco II years ago. Suffices to say I buy a LOT of Fords.

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congratulations to everyone scheduled today.

Although I’m still on the outside looking in, at least Ford is moving again. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored