BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious as to how many Broncos you reserved at the beginning of this? I reserved a Wild Trak almost 2 years ago now, converted to a golden ticket and have never ever got close to having a build date on either and you are now about to get your 3rd Bronco? Must be nice I suppose.
I reserved a Badlands w/Sasquatch/leather/tow/hard top (everything that was a major delay, I ordered). my initial reservation was Oct 2019. Dealer entered it into their system on March 8, 2020. Got a GT and converted to a Raptor. I would think I'm one of the earlier reservation holders without a vehicle, but there seems to be a bunch of us.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a Badlands w/Sasquatch/leather/tow/hard top (everything that was a major delay, I ordered). my initial reservation was Oct 2019. Dealer entered it into their system on March 8, 2020. Got a GT and converted to a Raptor. I would think I'm one of the earlier reservation holders without a vehicle, but there seems to be a bunch of us.
October 2019 is an early reservation? Pretty sure most people with GT’s are day 1 or close to that reservation holders. Congrats to you for getting one being that late into the game, I’m a day 1 reservation , who had my build preview over a year ago only to be told it got pulled from being scheduled for some reason and never picked up again then now GT holder and still noting !

Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Probably meant Oct. 2020 and March 8, of 2021.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 1 reservations are July 13, 2020, timestamped July 14 in the FoMoCo system because they use GMT.

An Oct 2019 reservation wouldn't exist. And Oct 2020 reservation could have received a golden ticket IF it was the oldest unfullfilled reservation at that specific dealer. Not many like that out there, but there are a few.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I spent about a grand in RSVP’s within the first 48hrs, spread amongst multiple emails and multiple dealers. Most were by accident, initially thinking they weren’t going through. I was trying to spread my eggs, initially thought they weren’t going thru and panicked thinking the rsvps were only open for limited time.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Per Ford Performance, my Raptor has been produced and just waiting to be released by the plant. The tracker, however, still shows in production. (since 6/28). Who knows. Maybe driving it in 2 or 3 weeks.
Mine was produced 5/27 and is still waiting to be released from Ford for shipping.

Sponsored

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine was produced 5/27 and is still waiting to be released from Ford for shipping.
Have any actually been shipped? I haven’t heard of any. Cant imagine why they are holding yours up for six weeks.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have any actually been shipped? I haven’t heard of any. Cant imagine why they are holding yours up for six weeks.
The first week they were produced was 5/23-5/27. None of these have shipped. We are still waiting for Ford to release them. Ford is telling us they are built and there are no holds yet they still sit in Michigan.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My luck continues! Which is to say, it's still non existent. :ROFLMAO::LOL: I was hoping Ford would have a nice 2 year anniversary gift for me in the form of a build date and VIN. But alas, it was not meant to be. Congrats to all who managed to get a build scheduled! 🍻

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Almost 2 years later to the date I get my Bronco build email.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VIN # 0075. Built 6/16 (exactly 1 month ago). Still hasn't shipped..... don't get your hopes up guys.....
Sponsored