RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd love the red handles if not for the blue tabs on the vents and the effing blue stitching on the seats. 🤬

OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd love the red handles if not for the blue tabs on the vents and the effing blue stitching on the seats. 🤬
My thinking is, if your sitting in it, you won't have the first fugging clue about the stitching...the vents present another dilemma though.

OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, and inventory update Red is gone.

And y'all said folks didn't want these things....
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Grab Handles Back In Stock unnamed

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered some Grabber Blue ones to swap with my Big Bend handles when it comes. Something I notice now though that I wonder about is - since the dashboard is grey on the big bend, the tops of these look black? So it won't carry the dashboard color over like the Black Diamond does with the Grabber Blue from factory?? Does anyone have an answer on this?

OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered some Grabber Blue ones to swap with my Big Bend handles when it comes. Something I notice now though that I wonder about is - since the dashboard is grey on the big bend, the tops of these look black? So it won't carry the dashboard color over like the Black Diamond does with the Grabber Blue from factory?? Does anyone have an answer on this?
Yeah my black diamonds matched the dash, but the race reds I ordered were black, honestly I never even noticed until I read this and went and looked.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah my black diamonds matched the dash, but the race reds I ordered were black, honestly I never even noticed until I read this and went and looked.
Thank you for looking. I was really wondering about that. That’s a bit frustrating, it was like an afterthought on Fords part. You’d think there’d be a way to swap the top and bottom pieces with your dash pieces? Someone in another thread said that the plastic dashboard trim pieces on top and bottom would come out so you can put the other dash trim piece on the new ones, but I’m not sure if that’s how it works without having one yet. Or else why does it come off like that at all and then not even match. 🙄

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for looking. I was really wondering about that. That’s a bit frustrating, it was like an afterthought on Fords part. You’d think there’d be a way to swap the top and bottom pieces with your dash pieces? Someone in another thread said that the plastic dashboard trim pieces on top and bottom would come out so you can put the other dash trim piece on the new ones, but I’m not sure if that’s how it works without having one yet. Or else why does it come off like that at all and then not even match. 🙄
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Grab Handles Back In Stock Screenshot_20220825-105038_Gallery

That's mine after install so I see your concern over the color, but it still kind of matches the other black molding in the interior.

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Grab Handles Back In Stock Screenshot_20220825-105038_Gallery

That's mine after install so I see your concern over the color, but it still kind of matches the other black molding in the interior.
Yeah I see what you mean, it certainly doesn’t look bad, just a little oversight I think, but not terrible. I love the color match dials you have 👍 looking good! Hopefully someone figures out the AC vent tab color situation soon too. Definitely would love the blue ones to match in mine eventually

OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I see what you mean, it certainly doesn’t look bad, just a little oversight I think, but not terrible. I love the color match dials you have 👍 looking good! Hopefully someone figures out the AC vent tab color situation soon too. Definitely would love the blue ones to match in mine eventually
Appreciate that! I've got to get someone to powder coat those, they're a little too dark red for me but stickerfab makes them in all kinds of colors. Just need someone to make race red vent clips and I'll be good đź‘Ť

StephenSJ

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Screenshot_20220825-105038_Gallery.jpg

Interesting. It's strange they didn't color-match the top and bottom pieces of the grab handle where it meets the dash, but I think it still looks good. Any way you could take a few more photos, including a shot directly facing the dash to get a better feel for how it looks from that perspective?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting. It's strange they didn't color-match the top and bottom pieces of the grab handle where it meets the dash, but I think it still looks good. Any way you could take a few more photos, including a shot directly facing the dash to get a better feel for how it looks from that perspective?
Yeah absolutely I'll grab some shots from the driver's seat in just a few minutes.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually that's for all three grab handles not just one for an MSRP per handle of around $73.34 each, vs just the inlays as you suggest from stickerfab.

"Kit includes driver and passenger side IP mounted handles and a passenger side console handle • EPDM coating for comfort • Each uses the standard handles’ mounting points for easy installation • Provides another way to customize your Bronco and set it apart from the others"
Do they (Ford)offer other colors of a/c vent handles? I have to ditch the ridiculous orange accents inside my Bronco.
Sponsored