First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you'd stand to gain something from that price bump. I guess WT folks that aren't interested in the extra cost of 3.0 will probably end up moving over to a badlands.
I tried configuring something very similar with BL and the price difference is less than $1500 and with OBX, about $3500.. Ford really planned this carefully
Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, what? Absolutely not true. The 4xe was like 55K for a loaded Rubicon and it’s now like 65K.

My gladiator is like 7K more than it was in early 2021. Everyone’s raising prices.
The 2023 Wrangler starts at $29,995, which is about what it was pre-pandemic. The 2019 Wrangler started at $29,540.

Chinook

First Name
Ford Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Update:

See if this link works for you (posted by @Dabo) .

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...dlands?intcmp=fv-modselect-bb-bpconfig-bronco
b&P.jpg

Original post:

It was my understanding that today was supposed to be the day that the build and order page was supposed to be live on the Ford Website. Does anyone have any visibility on this? Since we are supposed to be able to convert our orders from MY22 to MY23, I want to take a look before I finalize my order for the third time 😂
The page worked for me. Switched from a wildtrak to the heritage edition in hopes of getting it built in 2023. I won't hold my breath however.

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried configuring something very similar with BL and the price difference is less than $1500 and with OBX, about $3500.. Ford really planned this carefully
I forgot on the BL you are gaining a swaybar disconnect you may not want to pay for. Yeah I guess they did pretty much eliminate your build.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Goddamn my config went from 55k to 60k because of standard HOSS 3.0 in WT
That price increase would really bite for buyers who don't even have a real use for the HOSS 3.0 functionality.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2023 Wrangler starts at $29,995, which is about what it was pre-pandemic. The 2019 Wrangler started at $29,540.
True, but at that price, A/C, P/W, P/L are still missing from the Wrangler which narrows the price gap if you compare both vehicles apples to apples. Edit: Forgot about the standard hard top on the Bronco...

I have tried justifying a Wrangler over my BaseSquatch but to me, it's worth the wait because I can continue driving my Wrangler.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Badlands build went up $800 over the 22.5 pricing...feels bad man for you peeps that didn't get price protection.
Price protection means the order was made how long ago? I don't feel too envious of those guys. Anyway I mainly turn up here once in a while to make fun of the situation. But everyone please stick with it, buy this vehicle, because "it's worth the wait". (Translation, I have Ford stock).

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw it stated that the Maverick ordering window is being closed in a few days. The Maverick is so popular, it will be tougher to get then a Bronco this year coming.
Hybrids closed yesterday. 2.0 ecoboost closes today. They opened last Thursday.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That price increase would really bite for buyers who don't even have a real use for the HOSS 3.0 functionality.
If they don't have a use for HOSS 3.0 then why not just build a squatched OBX? a built OBX could have matched a 2022 WT build, there was nothing special about the WT, now there is.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Careful...the hoops steps now remove the weight bearing rock rails and replace them with garbage.
I just selected the steps to compensate somewhat for the cost reduction of the Cyber Orange paint.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
True, but at that price, A/C, P/W, P/L are still missing from the Wrangler which narrows the price gap if you compare both vehicles apples to apples.

I have tried justifying a Wrangler over my BaseSquatch but to me, it's worth the wait because I can continue driving my Wrangler.
Agreed. Your situation is one of the few where "it's worth the wait" makes sense. Because you're not sitting around years twiddling thumbs, instead you are already enjoying an open top 4x4 now. The people waiting years to have off-road open top fun, are getting a raw deal. Time doesn't wait.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they don't have a use for HOSS 3.0 then why not just build a squatched OBX? a built OBX could have matched a 2022 WT build, there was nothing special about the WT, now there is.
Because this is Bronco, where people buy who have little or no use for much of the functionalities. How many Sas are used all on pavement? Some guy who wants a particular version for the image or whatever, is now having to lay out an extra 5k for HOSS 3.0, for which he will never get his money back in terms of actual usage.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The interior of Heritage Edition is a strong look though. In my opinion.
Yes it looks pretty good. But I can do that to mine pretty easily. I will probably end up with a better plaid interior on mine. I like the limited interior but not the base.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. Your situation is one of the few where "it's worth the wait" makes sense. Because you're not sitting around years twiddling thumbs, instead you are already enjoying an open top 4x4 now. The people waiting years to have off-road open top fun, are getting a raw deal. Time doesn't wait.
To be honest, I was aware of what I was getting into the day I ordered. It has gotten much worse since then!
Sponsored