Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Any responses much appreciated.

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for link. Mine shows invoiced Sept 16, blend Sept 23, which is not from the 19th that I was told.

Wish it wasn't coming by rail.
I assume you can only track once a VIn is assigned? I have been on order since November, but still no VIN

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got mine today! WOW, such a cool machine.

@RapidResponder nice color! Mine doesn't have the graphics but I thought it was going to have "Raptor" on the side. I guess they decided not to do that.

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread Photo Sep 23 2022, 4 18 05 PM
It still has raptor in the graphics just more subtle.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not sure I understand what you mean.
You had to order the raptor graphics to get the word raptor on the side. I believe you said you didn’t order the graphic because you didn’t want it to say raptor and we’re implying it didn’t say raptor.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I assume you can only track once a VIn is assigned? I have been on order since November, but still no VIN
Yes, you have to have order number and VIN

Sponsored

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You had to order the raptor graphics to get the word raptor on the side. I believe you said you didn’t order the graphic because you didn’t want it to say raptor and we’re implying it didn’t say raptor.
I see what you mean. What I was talking about was the following: When I ordered my Raptor I was given three options. 1. Standard, which was just the word "Raptor" above the rear fender on both sides. 2. Full Graphic for $1095 and 3. Graphic delete (no graphic, no "Raptor"). I ordered #1. but got #3. I think they just dropped #1.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I see what you mean. What I was talking about was the following: When I ordered my Raptor I was given three options. 1. Standard, which was just the word "Raptor" above the rear fender on both sides. 2. Full Graphic for $1095 and 3. Graphic delete (no graphic, no "Raptor"). I ordered #1. but got #3. I think they just dropped #1.
They deleted #1 for everyone back in March. If you ordered prior to March 25 (or thereabouts) and selected #1, they changed you to #3 and should have given you $100. I ordered on March 28 and only options #2 and #3 were available to me.

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They deleted #1 for everyone back in March. If you ordered prior to March 25 (or thereabouts) and selected #1, they changed you to #3 and should have given you $100. I ordered on March 28 and only options #2 and #3 were available to me.
I had no idea. Where did the $100 go? I never saw that. Did they adjust the cost of the vehicle?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had no idea. Where did the $100 go? I never saw that. Did they adjust the cost of the vehicle?
Can’t help on that one as it didn’t apply to me There’s probably a thread out there in the late March to April 2022 time frame with more info.

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can’t help on that one as it didn’t apply to me There’s probably a thread out there in the late March to April 2022 time frame with more info.
I'll look around but thanks for the info. You learn something everyday.
Sponsored