Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there any information we can tee up for him? Such as more data on the potential buyers, a sampling of other dealership offers, other?
He is aware of the Granger pricing and I believe he is following this thread and therefor knows the rough number of potential buyers that could transfer their reservations to his Dealership.
Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He is aware of the Granger pricing and I believe he is following this thread and therefor knows the rough number of potential buyers that could transfer their reservations to his Dealership.
Ok. I was actually in Warwick and wanted to stop by the dealership but it was “family day“ and my wife put the kaibosh on that idea.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there any information we can tee up for him? Such as more data on the potential buyers, a sampling of other dealership offers, other?
I have @Mickeysales already in email, been talking last week or two. As of right now, he's trying to get through the week (as he's been busy). He told me that hopefully by next week, he'll be able to sit down with the boss and dive deeper into this.

So next week expect things to kick up a notch with him, and in the mean time I'll continue to keep reaching out to other dealers in the area. Already have a couple people from this group reaching out to dealers local to them.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ePic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks Dave, appreciate the work, there are also ppl like me who are lurking/on the fence and waiting to place order. If its a lucrative deal I will place an order with them. Thank you again to everyone who is reaching out to these dealers.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mickey from Leo Kaytes was quick to respond to my email inquiry... Here is his reply and my reply back to him.

E5E08FDB-247D-425B-98AD-02D5BD44C109.png
Encouraging...

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Eddie @ Nielsen Ford in northern NJ. He's going to reach out to his GM and their Ford Rep and see if they can do anything for us. Said he will talk to me again on Monday.

I would love to hear what Nielsen Ford tells you. Right now I'm reserved with Family Ford in Netcong. They seem a little small and I'm wondering if I should transfer my reservation elsewhere.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would love to hear what Nielsen Ford tells you. Right now I'm reserved with Family Ford in Netcong. They seem a little small and I'm wondering if I should transfer my reservation elsewhere.
To be honest, as I've been finding out, small dealers are more willing to negotiate. The big boys don't really care that much. Which makes no sense being as they are literally throwing money away but not taking the 60+ sales we have in this thread already.

Last I heard from Nielsen was they are waiting on pricing from Ford. Not sure if they will offer anything else.

Don't go moving your reservation until we have a definitive plan over here. We will find something better than MSRP or x-plan.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wanted to let everyone know still reaching out to dealers. Been a slow week with the holiday weekend coming up though. Busy time of year for them.

Also, still sitting at 10 responses from latest survey. So if you haven't done it yet, please do. It should help me to get a closer number of those who are 100% in on ordering in December.
East Coast Bronco Buyers

Thanks

Last edited:

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to let everyone know still reaching out to dealers. Been a slow week with the holiday weekend coming up though. Busy time of year for them.

Also, still sitting at 10 responses from latest survey. So if you haven't done it yet, please do. It should help me to get a closer number of those who are 100% in on ordering in December.
Buyers Group

Thanks
Will do

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just responded to survey, in Central NJ, and have 2 reservations, one at Salerno Duane in Summit who said they will not add ADM, but not sure about xplan. Other reservation is at Bell Ford, but haven't heard from them yet...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking for a dealer towards south Jersey. Does anyone in the group have thoughts on this?

Currently working with 3 dealers more towards north Jersey (helps out the NJ/N-E Pa/NY/CT crew), now looking to work on something for the south Jersey (NJ/PA-Philly/De/Md crew). If I do, then it saves some driving, helps some people out. So please drop some names if you can think of smaller dealers down that way.
Sponsored