Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to see a reservation walk from Beans after that attitude they gave the other day.

That's why I'm trying to work a deal. With a different dealer of course.
My reservation is also with Fred beans Doylestown and I’m pretty set on walking/ driving to stephans in West Virginia. I got zero feedback that would lead me to believe that they were willing to negotiate. In fact, when I asked about if they were going to add dealer markup the salesman would not give me a definitive “no”. Just lots of I don’t think so but markets and supply and demand .......

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Without allowing the pervs to twist the following, I just want to say I'm all over this. Reached out to Leo Kaytes Ford again this morning, as well as a couple of other dealerships that I've been in contact with recently.

One way or another, I feel confident that something can be done. ;)

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What am I missing..... if a dealer has:
Choice 1 - Make ”x” amount on a sale and gets “y” sales
Choice 2 - ”half of x” amount on a sale but make “3 times y“ sales.
Wouldnt Choice 2 make the dealer more money.

We are talking about people changing their existing reservations to a dealer that they otherwise would not be buying from.... these are all additional sales that the dealer would not otherwise get.

Plus the opportunity to make even more on Financing and Dealer Installed Accessory sales...

I have to be missing something ....

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would rather get somewhere closer, but the Leonard town deal is enticing.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have to be missing something ....
Clearly you are missing a little thing we call LOGIC! Oh wait, my bad, the DEALERSHIPS are missing LOGIC.

Everything you state makes perfect sense.

If Dealer "A" has 100 reservations (NONE from Bronco6g):
Dealer A can charge MSRP & profit from Holdback + Extra from getting MSRP on 100 reservations.
At the same time, Dealer A can offer $750 Below Invoice to Bronco6g members (Who mention this ad ?) And still make:
Holdback + x-plan dealer incentive - $750 below invoice = profit (sorry for no number, I ran these on my home pc over the weekend).

So in essence, Dealer A makes big profit on current reservations and also picks up additional profit from Bronco6g members that wouldn't have gone to said dealer in 1st place. They do NOT lose.

Edit: Just as an example, I used approx. 1/3 of our groups reservations (mixed models, but only 2 door). And bare minimum profit on 27 vehicles was $9k (PROFIT), add in the extra 1% holdback (perfomance based) + plus a few 4 door versions and I'm pushing $20k (PROFIT). Multiple this times 3 or more, and we can all see how a dealership would benefit here.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update:

I'm removing the previous survey. The information format wasn't quite what I was expecting and threw it up before understanding how I needed it presented. Currently working on a new survey through Google Forms which will greatly help with the negotiations. I'll put that up on the 1st post when I finish it (Hopefully last survey, they are time consuming for you and me both).

On a side note, I currently have 3 dealerships that are showing promise. I can't guarantee Granger numbers, but it's shaping up to be something. Will let you all know when I get a bit closer to hammering it out.

Thanks for being patient.

Edit: While I'm at it, can someone click this link and let me know if it allows you to fill out the form? Still getting used to Google Docs and stuff. East Coast Bronco Buyers

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mickey from Leo Kaytes was quick to respond to my email inquiry... Here is his reply and my reply back to him.

E5E08FDB-247D-425B-98AD-02D5BD44C109.png

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

clicking the link seems to work fine.... it appears to allow completing the form

Update:

I'm removing the previous survey. The information format wasn't quite what I was expecting and threw it up before understanding how I needed it presented. Currently working on a new survey through Google Forms which will greatly help with the negotiations. I'll put that up on the 1st post when I finish it (Hopefully last survey, they are time consuming for you and me both).

On a side note, I currently have 3 dealerships that are showing promise. I can't guarantee Granger numbers, but it's shaping up to be something. Will let you all know when I get a bit closer to hammering it out.

Thanks for being patient.

Edit: While I'm at it, can someone click this link and let me know if it allows you to fill out the form? Still getting used to Google Docs and stuff. East Coast Bronco Buyers

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

clicking the link seems to work fine.... it appears to allow completing the form
Thanks for letting me know, I updated the link on the original post.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd bet Ford could build 160k Broncos in one year. A 4 year wait is an extreme exaggeration!
And there will be a good amount of reservations dropping out, wouldn't be surprised if it's 50%.

I reserved with Fred Beans Doylestown since it's the closest. I still have to follow up to confirm pricing.
Invoice vs MSRP is less than $500 savings on the Base, but over $1200 on the Black Diamond. A Grainger/Stephens deal will save another $1300+ for the x-plan..... I'll have to decide if the plane ticket and 8 hr drive back from WVa is worth it for a Base.
i called John Kennedy twice now and got a "I will look into" and got nothing back. I will drive anywhere to get this bad boy.. OB loaded up... with Philly traffic, i need a cruiser that i can take top and doors off.. to just chill and ride...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i called John Kennedy twice now and got a "I will look into" and got nothing back. I will drive anywhere to get this bad boy.. OB loaded up... with Philly traffic, i need a cruiser that i can take top and doors off.. to just chill and ride...
Yeah they (John Kennedy) aren't sounding all that positive at the moment.

But we do have a few that are picking up. Stay tuned.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mickey from Leo Kaytes was quick to respond to my email inquiry... Here is his reply and my reply back to him.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? E5E08FDB-247D-425B-98AD-02D5BD44C109
Is there any information we can tee up for him? Such as more data on the potential buyers, a sampling of other dealership offers, other?
Sponsored