Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don't understand these dealers that are saying they are waiting on "pricing" WE KNOW about your hold back!!! you can make a decision now based on this alone....... Ford incentives etc. should be applied regardless and not just a way for you to maximize profits (at least for a dealer that is serious about a group buy)
Keep in mind Mr. Dealer - looks like it will be reservations only 2021 or very small amount of vehicles for you.....
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really like the idea of a Bronco rally and meeting folks from the Forum!!
Well that would certainly be a kick in the pants! First i have seen this mentioned.
I mentioned it because as an individual I can only assume any manufacturer can only produce so many at a time. If a factory can put out 2000 a month and the demand is 4000 where do the rest get made? Or do they wait? Just my personal thinking on it.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't understand these dealers that are saying they are waiting on "pricing" WE KNOW about your hold back!!! you can make a decision now based on this alone....... Ford incentives etc. should be applied regardless and not just a way for you to maximize profits (at least for a dealer that is serious about a group buy)
Keep in mind Mr. Dealer - looks like it will be reservations only 2021 or very small amount of vehicles for you.....
At this point, with the ease of getting an X Plan price that is a few hundred over invoice, Granger and Stephens offering below invoice, I don't see why any dealer on this forum isn't offering invoice price and no mandatory dealer options to forum members.
Scratch that, I don't understand why and MEMBER of this forum would accept anything above X Plan or invoice.
This is coming from someone who expected to pay MSRP before I came here.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Eddie @ Nielsen Ford in northern NJ. He's going to reach out to his GM and their Ford Rep and see if they can do anything for us. Said he will talk to me again on Monday.

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Eddie @ Nielsen Ford in northern NJ. He's going to reach out to his GM and their Ford Rep and see if they can do anything for us. Said he will talk to me again on Monday.
Please let them launch BNP

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

jaylk33

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Kennedy Ford in Feasterville, PA.. had Mark on the phone but I guess nothing so far. looks like we are going to Danville, WV.
I called Kennedy as well. My family has purchased a lot of vehicles from them and my father in law was a Budd Company manager. Maybe i'll get luck?
I spoke with the VP of Fred Beans also..Beth Beans, she said no dice and good luck. THey have 800 reservations among their 6 Ford dealerships and claim it will take about 4 years to fulfill those needs.

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called Kennedy as well. My family has purchased a lot of vehicles from them and my father in law was a Budd Company manager. Maybe i'll get luck?
I spoke with the VP of Fred Beans also..Beth Beans, she said no dice and good luck. THey have 800 reservations among their 6 Ford dealerships and claim it will take about 4 years to fulfill those needs.
Beth Beans doesn't know beans about fulfilling the reservations.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke with the VP of Fred Beans also..Beth Beans, she said no dice and good luck.
That right there is the attitude I've been getting from the local dealerships. Like our 65 orders are nothing.

But they are something to Leo Kaytes. And the guy I spoke to at Nielsen made it sound like they'd be something to them too. I'm trying to stick with the smaller dealerships. We help them, they help us. Win win

Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they have 800.. wow.. saw a video today that there r over 160k reservations.. 4 yrs to fulfill.. r u serious?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point, with the ease of getting an X Plan price that is a few hundred over invoice, Granger and Stephens offering below invoice, I don't see why any dealer on this forum isn't offering invoice price and no mandatory dealer options to forum members.
Scratch that, I don't understand why and MEMBER of this forum would accept anything above X Plan or invoice.
This is coming from someone who expected to pay MSRP before I came here.
Yeah, I expected to pay msrp*, prior to Granger coming out with their home run deal. Nothing above the invoice should be accepted by anyone (people who come to this message board) with the amount of information and options this forum has provided.

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

they have 800.. wow.. saw a video today that there r over 160k reservations.. 4 yrs to fulfill.. r u serious?
I'd bet Ford could build 160k Broncos in one year. A 4 year wait is an extreme exaggeration!
And there will be a good amount of reservations dropping out, wouldn't be surprised if it's 50%.

I reserved with Fred Beans Doylestown since it's the closest. I still have to follow up to confirm pricing.
Invoice vs MSRP is less than $500 savings on the Base, but over $1200 on the Black Diamond. A Grainger/Stephens deal will save another $1300+ for the x-plan..... I'll have to decide if the plane ticket and 8 hr drive back from WVa is worth it for a Base.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd bet Ford could build 160k Broncos in one year. A 4 year wait is an extreme exaggeration!
And there will be a good amount of reservations dropping out, wouldn't be surprised if it's 50%.

I reserved with Fred Beans Doylestown since it's the closest. I still have to follow up to confirm pricing.
Invoice vs MSRP is less than $500 savings on the Base, but over $1200 on the Black Diamond. A Grainger/Stephens deal will save another $1300+ for the x-plan..... I'll have to decide if the plane ticket and 8 hr drive back from WVa is worth it for a Base.
I would love to see a reservation walk from Beans after that attitude they gave the other day.

That's why I'm trying to work a deal. With a different dealer of course.
Sponsored