First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That close up shot was very helpful. Downside is that it sends me back to the drawing board. Orange is out for me.
Sponsored

Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After checking out velocity blue in person the other week, I think CO might be my new top contender, upcharge be damned... That Mach-E picture looks fantastic, and I could see it looking good with black, gray, or white tops depending on what ends up being offered (and feel the same about AB, but my last couple cars have been blue so starting to feel like a switch up while still waging my war against the endless seas of monochrome colored cars).

My only hesitation is I'm most likely going OBX, and I'm worried the body colored fender flares may end up being too much if I go CO... Suppose they could always be traded out for black after the fact. ?‍♂

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After checking out velocity blue in person the other week, I think CO might be my new top contender, upcharge be damned... That Mach-E picture looks fantastic, and I could see it looking good with black, gray, or white tops depending on what ends up being offered (and feel the same about AB, but my last couple cars have been blue so starting to feel like a switch up while still waging my war against the endless seas of monochrome colored cars).

My only hesitation is I'm most likely going OBX, and I'm worried the body colored fender flares may end up being too much if I go CO... Suppose they could always be traded out for black after the fact. ?‍♂
I hear ya, I'm thinking OBX/CO now too. I'm curious if the Squatch pack will still come with black flares on the OBX.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Cyber is currently my top color! Would like to see what the Velocity Blue looks like as well, but definitely leaning towards the orange (hence my avatar and making an enamel pin in the color, lol). :)

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hear ya, I'm thinking OBX/CO now too. I'm curious if the Squatch pack will still come with black flares on the OBX.
I believe I had read that Squatch replaces the flares with black ones, I'd have to find the exact thread where I saw that though. ?

Tpmonahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m thinking Badlands in either CO or Cactus. CO reminds me of McLaren orange which I think the official name is Papaya.

Sponsored

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4dr, CO with a white top for me! Want to get as close to my old '84 as possible! Want it more toward the yellow side than orange, but that Mach-E looks geat!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m all in for CO for my BD, just wish the BD came with the optional black HT. Still might move up to the BL for the HT. Think it looks so much better than the grey plastic Top

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone is curious about how this Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-coat will turn out in person, I highly recommend you take a look at some current Ford vehicles that use the "White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat".

Example - Ford Ranger: https://keyscalesford.com/sale/ford...-fl/2020-ford-ranger-lariat-1fter4fh5lla06881
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 1599582049764

https://pugmirefordcarrollton.com/s...-ga/2020-ford-ranger-lariat-1fter4fh4lla34882
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 1599581727756

I saw one in-person yesterday and what I learned is that this paint process gives a great metallic, shine, color shift, and depth and should look killer in a "Cyber Orange" tint. Also, I believe the price adder on the window sticker was $595 if I remember correctly.

Another affirmation that CO is right for me.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been all over on the colors but, this past weekend I had narrowed it down to Rapid Red, Iconic Silver (looked at both at dealerships in different lighting conditions) or Cyber Orange.
Those pictures of the Mach-E in Cyber Orange are out of this world, fantastic. (thanks for finding and posting them.)
Cyber Orange is back to my number 1. (Although the E-Coat desert tan hype was cool for the 6 mins. It lasted.)
I don’t care if anyone thinks it’s a mid-life crisis color. I can get my own Tonka Toy to play with and that is incredible!!