Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had ours metered, rear doors are 14-15%, rear top is 28%
Just matched the front to the rears @ 15%, with a glare strip on the windshield,
Autobahn Ceramic i3. Left the rear top section alone.

49EC07F5-31FE-4606-BFD7-4D2D50623DF0.jpeg
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

35% on the front windows, nothing on the windshield. My 7/20/20 reservation is on a rail car and I’ll likely do 20% on the fronts and windshield as it will spend 7 months each year in Florida. This one stays in MN all year and with it getting dark at 4:30 pm during the winter, I prefer not to tint the windshield.

Ford Bronco Tint reference gallery -- post your Bronco pics & specs 📸 😎 49EC07F5-31FE-4606-BFD7-4D2D50623DF0
Get a Tint that has HIGH IR protection. Just being darker doesn’t always mean it’s blocking a lot of IR. My Kavaca 70 IR on the front is basically clear but blocks 88% IR and 99+ UV. I can put my hand on the dash in the 90 temps and it’s barely warm and you can tell it is cutting the heat transmission.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great y'all. Texas has some less than fun laws. I wish I could go 15% on fronts and tint the front windshield but DPS will spot you here quick. I had one of my super duty's done on the front windshield and got popped for it. Brows are fine and I believe it is 35% max on the front doors, can go limo on the rest which I will do if I ever get ours.

• Wow
Reactions: 0ne

thatch11b

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 DR Softtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any low angle haze on that 3M tint when the sun is hitting the glass?
I know what you are referring to but this job does not have any issues.

VNVET

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw a couple of comments that mentioned the legal aspect of window tinting. Not knocking it, in fact I love it but please check your local and state laws before proceeding.
a lot of cops carry a device that measures window tint.
just saying.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a couple of comments that mentioned the legal aspect of window tinting. Not knocking it, in fact I love it but please check your local and state laws before proceeding.
a lot of cops carry a device that measures window tint.
just saying.
They do in Illinois and our tint laws are a crazy hodgepodge of vague and potentially conflicting rules. Can't be reflective - no definition of what "reflective is", can't exceed xx% BUT if stock is yy% then can't do this . . . blah blah blah. Yeah, rollin' tinty in the Land of Lincoln can get you unwanted attention and it's an easy gateway to pull you over and then start looking at other potential "violations".

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tint reference gallery -- post your Bronco pics & specs 📸 😎 49EC07F5-31FE-4606-BFD7-4D2D50623DF0

Windshield - No tint (not legal in my state unfortunately)
Front sides = 35% (max legal here)
Rear = 20%
That’s exactly what I’m supposed to be getting next week. Do you have any side shot showing through both side windows?
I don’t want it too dark?
I want people to be able to see me at stoplights when you motion somebody to go, etc. I hate people with dark dark windows. Don’t know if they have a gun or not. Or they motion you to go when you can’t see them when you’re at a four-way stop.!
35% is the only one they have here Cali (suntex anyway) with ceramic other than going to 70…. Or 20 %
I’m doing 20% in the back
My tint guy showed me his little infrared light display, and I can’t believe the difference .in the heat ceramic blocks versus regular tint!

BrentL54

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra Z71, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added a layer of 35% Ceramic to all windows and 80% Ceramic on Windshield.
Ford Bronco Tint reference gallery -- post your Bronco pics & specs 📸 😎 7227C8BF-1008-4F58-A65E-01BE4828CBB7
Ford Bronco Tint reference gallery -- post your Bronco pics & specs 📸 😎 010E326D-F29F-491D-84ED-47A750CDA8B6

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Film: Ceramic with up to 90% UV block
Tint: 35% D/P side windows (KY Legal), 10% Side and back glass.
Windshield: 70% tint. Barely noticeable.
XPel Stealth wrap.

I used to have a SHO w/ 5% all the way around. It looked sick but I couldn't see worth a $h!t at night. I'm too old for those shenanigans now.

Ford Bronco Tint reference gallery -- post your Bronco pics & specs 📸 😎 Stealth Outside

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

^Facts.

UV block will keep stuff from fading and deteriorating.
Yep and IR will keep heat from coming in. For max cooling look for HIGH IR protection. My clear 70 blocks 99% UV.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s exactly what I’m supposed to be getting next week. Do you have any side shot showing through both side windows?
I don’t want it too dark?
I want people to be able to see me at stoplights when you motion somebody to go, etc. I hate people with dark dark windows. Don’t know if they have a gun or not. Or they motion you to go when you can’t see them when you’re at a four-way stop.!
35% is the only one they have here Cali (suntex anyway) with ceramic other than going to 70…. Or 20 %
I’m doing 20% in the back
My tint guy showed me his little infrared light display, and I can’t believe the difference .in the heat ceramic blocks versus regular tint!
Your Info says you are in California. Max legal tint in Cali (front windows) is only 70%. Some places the cops care, others they don't.

At night, on rural roads without streetlights, the 35% on the front is a bit dark when making turns. (but that's also because the Bronco headlamps don't have much side spill)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine neither, but with Kavaca 70 IR they can’t tell it’s tinted but it cuts glare and still protects dash from 88% of heat transmission and 99% of uv transmission. I doubt they would ever know.
I could easilly get away with a 90% transmission heat block ceramic on the windshield. I figured I'd wait until summer to see how bad it is. (and how many times the windshield has to be replaced - these things have a reputation for cracking worse than other vehicles)

tdh1971

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did 20% ceramic. Looks great and I can see well.
Sponsored