First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First, I installed the Gearshade limb risers along with the Gobi limb risers mounts.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230114_141540

Then I installed the entire RCI skid system including A-Arm, crossmember, and rear differential skids. I already had the DV8 rear shock skids.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230114_163016

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230114_172526

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230115_142934

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First, I installed the Gearshade limb risers along with the Gobi limb risers mounts.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230115_142934

Then I installed the entire RCI skid system including A-Arm, crossmember, and rear differential skids. I already had the DV8 rear shock skids.

How hard is it to add the dv8 rear shock skids? Any special tools required? I am just worried about the torque requirement.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How hard is it to add the dv8 rear shock skids? Any special tools required? I am just worried about the torque requirement.
See that 12v Dewalt Impact in my last photo? That's all I needed when I replaced the trailing arms and rear shocks. It took the 350ft.lb lower shock bolt out and I put it back with it so I feel it's tight enough. I used a 1/2" torque wrench on anything less that 160 ft.lbs

Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed the IAG I-line mud flaps today. I had originally ordered the Mabett ones on Amazon, but projected delivery date was around the end of the month so I ordered the IAG ones as well since they showed in stock.

Fast forward a few days and both sets were delivered on the same day with almost identical packaging. I’m 99% sure they come from the same mold manufacturer, but the hardware on the Mabett ones looked a lot better. I was going to return the IAG and install the Mabett, but IAG was going to charge a 20% restocking fee so I went ahead with keeping their product and returning the Mabett ones.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  ED0EA0AC-634B-4C6B-8DFE-C8F46E3CFC76

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  312EA2B1-E1D8-4F8A-A891-AADC5840BF54

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick day trip on Saturday then the Bronco's first spa day (wash, clay bar, polish, ceramic/graphene coating, etc.) on Sunday/Monday. Installed front splash guards (Broflaps).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0583

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0586

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0591

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0596

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0602

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0606

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0610

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0617

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0623

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0623

So, dumb noobie question. I just did the Off-Roadeo this weekend (amazing) and decided before the day was even half over that I was gonna be getting skid plates for my OBX. How much ground clearance do you lose with the RCI skid plates?

Sponsored

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Installed ARB Summit Bumper, 10K Smittybuilt Winch, and KC Flex Era 4's. Still need to wire up the Summit Marker/turn signals.
Looking pretty seriously at this bumper. Was it a one man install job? And how long did it take you? Just wondering if I should go about it myself or have it installed. Thanks

Arlo.Overland

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking pretty seriously at this bumper. Was it a one man install job? And how long did it take you? Just wondering if I should go about it myself or have it installed. Thanks
Its heavy its is a two man job. I built the bumper one day took about 2 hours and then installed with a friend the next took about 2 hours also. We lifted it and set it on a cooler then slid it into the mounting location and bolted it up once it was lined up.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, dumb noobie question. I just did the Off-Roadeo this weekend (amazing) and decided before the day was even half over that I was gonna be getting skid plates for my OBX. How much ground clearance do you lose with the RCI skid plates?
My Black Diamond came with the stock skids so I only lost the thickness of the skidplate in most places. But I gained coverage in a lot of places the factory Skids didn't cover. Primarily the transmission. Plus I went with Aluminum over the factory steel to save a few pounds since I won't be hard core rock crawling