Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FINALLY, someone who gets it. If people are wanting to buy a "luxury" vehicle - this ain't it.

It will be nice enough, but it will be no Cadillac. Your money is going towards TONS of offroad hardware enhancements that are "luxury" items of the 4x4 world, so-to-speak.

People do not understand the true value of lockers, sway bars, aux switches, low gear sets, etc etc and how "luxurious" that is to an offroader who has to add all that in post-purchase.
It's not about who "gets it". We all have our reasons for looking at the Bronco. For people like you, the offroad hardware and capability is what you find value in. All other things are of little importance.
As for me, I'm not looking for Cadillac luxury here. Buyers like me want a vehicle to drive on a daily basis that not only looks good, can take us anywhere we want to go, but also seems worth it's $55k price tag. A member here referred me to a F150 King Ranch. Now that's a work truck, yet it has a nice interior, so why can't Ford do the same with the Bronco.
Yes, these Broncos are preproduction and I'm really hoping the final product shows more refinement.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am curious how this rear air vent will handle water when you wash out the floors.

2021 Bronco Badlands at Bronco West Celebration -20.jpg
This won't help the wash out factor, but I'm sure that is also missing the plastic tube that directs air further back under the seat. I guess it may also not include it on the 2 door since people need to step there to get in the back.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! unnamed (1)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lolz. I’m sure someone was like, “quick, find something to cover the floor vent that still looks like a vent!” Then someone grabs a piece of plastic with tubes and cuts the tubes shorter.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
My god, the ground clearance on the Bronco is going to be terrible. There's so many suspension components hanging below the axle tube. Looks like at least 4 inches lost.

Is the Wrangler like this? The axle tube on my Tacoma is CLEAN especially after a U-bolt flip. Getting worried here.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This won't help the wash out factor, but I'm sure that is also missing the plastic tube that directs air further back under the seat. I guess it may also not include it on the 2 door since people need to step there to get in the back.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! unnamed (1)
Anybody else?

No?

Just me?

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 1_3__98753.1569361455.1280.1280

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 1_3__98753.1569361455.1280.1280

Anyone else notice the green/cactus gray around the headlights?

Edit: anyone have any idea why this would be like that on a black exterior?
It's just a reflection of the DRL light on the grille plastic/surround.

Seeing it in person has cemented it for me (though I was already pretty certain). This vehicle is going to be very capable and provide more than just transportation for a lot of people. It looks very good and nothing I have seen has concerned me (other than the weird hole in the floor for the rear A/C... I'm hoping they clean that up a bit).
I'm sure there's a trim piece that goes onto that vent that's not there.

Gotta admit, I'm still curious about this myself. Minor concern at best, but certainly seems like something Ford should be planning for given the requirement in so many states.

Remembering that these are pre-production, and judging from pics we've seen of the Bronco Sport, I believe there will be no carpeting in the cargo or back of seats either.

Would be great to get some Q's together, but could we not waste them on petty stuff we know isn't going to get a clear answer or change between now and launch?

And yes, I'm looking at you: I want an exact date for B&P, when exactly will MY reservation be filled, I want manual Sasquatch now not in a year, can we get a bunch more exterior paint colors available for launch, why can't X trim come with Y option, etc., etc.

Basically if your question comes down to wanting a date for anything or asking Why? about anything, save your breath. Doubt you're going to get a satisfactory answer, and you're certainly not going to get it from engineers.

There are plenty of questions that we don't have answers to that they might actually be able to answer. Off the top of my head and in no particular order:
  • Placement of speakers & cameras?
  • Can we see some pics/videos of the trail cameras in use? It was said you could practically spot for each tire, so let's see it.
  • What does each GOAT mode actually do?
  • Where exactly is the intake, and will there be a snorkel for it?
  • What the coolest accessory we haven't seen yet, or what's your personal faborite?
I agree - there's no point in asking questions we know we won't get the answer to.

Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really do want it 4 me. Just mixed feelings now. Welcome to the 21st century when we can now get a 6G with 21st century tech.

Sponsored

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’ve never driven a top-off, doors-off vehicle in 115-degree heat, have you? ?

The air on high blasting your face helps offset the giant nuclear ball of death trying to irradiate you from the inside out.

JK
Up North we use a little common sense. We do not drive around in -35 degree winter with the tops off and complain that we cant get a little heat blowing on us.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 1G. Its perfect, no backseat, no radio, metal floors, just me and the off road

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the quantity and quality of the photos, this might as well be The Fappening 3.0.
Can't help but notice you're from St. Augustine. Spent the last 4 years there but just moved back home after graduating. Cant wait to take my bronco back there

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the pics looks like i found my rear seat delete pop that square tab and volia ,i hope.
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! Screenshot_20200909-142535_Samsung Internet

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any chance you can check the seat height? I would have to sit in butt first since I can't raise my legs that high. Being 6' tall, I'd need the seat no higher than 34" from the ground.
Sponsored