ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Just back from Bronco Super Celebration West, left from Loveland about 530am and it was a nice drive into Buena Vista, met Nate which was awesome, didn’t stay long as I brought my 2year old with me, there were many nice Broncos there, but I needed to see the new one up close and it did not disappoint!

Advertisement

OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Check out this video from Last Line of Defense's You Tube Channel.

Yeah, nice perks when you have 300k subscribers. I walked up on him at the very end as they were moving it over to the roped area and implementing the hands off. I was jealous.

OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Just back from Bronco Super Celebration West, left from Loveland about 530am and it was a nice drive into Buena Vista, met Nate which was awesome, didn’t stay long as I brought my 2year old with me, there were many nice Broncos there, but I needed to see the new one up close and it did not disappoint!
Yes, it was nice meeting you and talking a bit!

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
First Name
Grady
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport
I am curious how this rear air vent will handle water when you wash out the floors.

2021 Bronco Badlands at Bronco West Celebration -20.jpg

Maybe we will get another one of these doozies....😊
For the non-EB crowd, this is the rubber vent drain, that works great until it fills up with leaves and debris...

EB Vent Drain.jpg

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

wow, that is the first time I've seen them let somebody actually sit in the vehicle...cool video.

( not as good as your stuff of course Irv0735)....

Thanks for sharing (y)

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Clubs

Went for 2 hours today. Got a lot of the same pics as Nate but was able to fit my 11 Pro into some tight spots that may be of interest. The fit and finish was really nice. The marine-grade vegan leather was BUTTERY. The drop down table in the back was a surprise. I was also surprised how narrow it is in real life. Boy those back seats are going to be a squeeze, these days it's more like one large American seat or 2 children under 5. The fenders are going to be a breeze to take off which is awesome. Absolutely cannot wait to take delivery!
How narrow? I hope it’s not narrow like the ranger. Please tell me it’s not that narrow! I seen a new ranger in the freeway and my Yukon Denali looked like it would destroy it.

Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
I like how your name is bronco4me and then in your post you decided bronco is not for you lol
But yah if you want a tesla type interior, you're not going to get that here. But you can get close with the lux package. Unless you're talking about seats?
I kind of have an "on again and off again" relationship with the Bronco. As of this reply, I'm on again.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, babysitting a v8 4runner
This is a screen shot of a 4 door from one of the videos. I am still thinking the 4 door has more leg room. Lots more.

9A718038-3519-4169-9822-EE4FEC5AC6A2.png
At 6'4" I'm more worried about getting a whole lot of B pillar every time I look over my shoulder to check a blind spot.

harpo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
At 6'4" I'm more worried about getting a whole lot of B pillar every time I look over my shoulder to check a blind spot.
I agree with b pillar visibility concerns.

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

Would be a good questions for one of the drivers there.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Clubs

Still drooling over these pics.

Did we ever find out anything about the Ford Performance Diff cover? Weird that it's not listed under the specs or add ons for the trail rig.

-bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-31-jpg.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement