First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So, my Bronco Heritage is scheduled for production week of 4/2. Original order placed 12/8/21. I've posted on another thread about my missing private offer and my difficulty getting it sorted out. Ford refuses to do anything to help. My salesman claims total ignorance. The sales manager claims he contacted his sales rep over two weeks ago but won't return my emails. Went into the dealership today and the sales manager was out to lunch. My salesman now claims that they have been delivering Broncos with NO private offers because the customers didn't qualify because they were not original reservation holders. This is a total lie. You do not have to be an original reservation holder to receive the private offer. It is clearly spelled out right on the Ford website. My salesman claims that, even though my order date qualifies me, I was not an original reservation holder and am SOL. I guess I have to go to the dealership's GM?
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, my Bronco Heritage is scheduled for production week of 4/2. Original order placed 12/8/21. I've posted on another thread about my missing private offer and my difficulty getting it sorted out. Ford refuses to do anything to help. My salesman claims total ignorance. The sales manager claims he contacted his sales rep over two weeks ago but won't return my emails. Went into the dealership today and the sales manager was out to lunch. My salesman now claims that they have been delivering Broncos with NO private offers because the customers didn't qualify because they were not original reservation holders. This is a total lie. You do not have to be an original reservation holder to receive the private offer. It is clearly spelled out right on the Ford website. My salesman claims that, even though my order date qualifies me, I was not an original reservation holder and am SOL. I guess I have to go to the dealership's GM?
DM @Alpha1_Silverback he can find your certificate number if it exists.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To clarify, is it Ford or your dealership that is refusing to do anything to help??

If it is your dealership, then why not just call the Bronco marketing hotline? They can provide you your certificate and rebate amount. 800-334-4375

If you run into problems after that there are several threads and info on how to proceed and (hopefully) get it straightened out.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
To clarify, is it Ford or your dealership that is refusing to do anything to help??

If it is your dealership, then why not just call the Bronco marketing hotline? They can provide you your certificate and rebate amount. 800-334-4375

If you run into problems after that there are several threads and info on how to proceed and (hopefully) get it straightened out.
I've called Ford marketing several times. They say that I do not have a private offer certificate and that there is nothing they can do. They claim that I have to get this resolved through my dealership. My salesman offers zero help and now claims that I don't even qualify for the offer as I was not an original reservation holder. He has washed his hands of the situation. I have dealt with the sales manager but he has not returned my emails in regards to the situation. The sales manager supposedly contacted his Ford rep but nothing has been done. My salesman said that, if I walk away from my order, they will put my Heritage Edition on the lot for $15k over sticker. They have zero motivation to help me.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've called Ford marketing several time
Time to take it to the next level.

Note. Below was copied from another post regarding price protection issues but at this time I can't find the particular thread/quote.

Ford Executive Contact Info
Email works best.. send to all, be courteous, many have been very successful with resolutions.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

Sarah Holm
Manager, Digital & Social Media Communications
1 American Rd
Dearborn, Michigan, 48126
Twitter @SarahHolm

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Time to take it to the next level.

Note. Below was copied from another post regarding price protection issues but at this time I can't find the particular thread/quote.

Ford Executive Contact Info
Email works best.. send to all, be courteous, many have been very successful with resolutions.

Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

Sarah Holm
Manager, Digital & Social Media Communications
1 American Rd
Dearborn, Michigan, 48126
Twitter @SarahHolm
Thank you. Have people actually received help from any of these people? I can't even begin to imagine how many emails they receive in a day.

22BBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the truck, been hitching rides since October
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered mine February 23rd of '22, my dealer finally converted my order to the 23MY on Nov. 2nd of '22. Mine is built and should be here March 2nd.

Ford Marketing says I have no certificate owed to me.
My dealership says the same thing, manager is clearly tired of hearing from me. From everything I've read on the Ford site regarding the private offer it seems to me that I qualify. I'm at a loss.

I just very politely wrote a brief email to everyone on the previous post.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TxBronc can you point OP in the right direction on who he should contact for help? Either here or by DM.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Didn't COVP need to be done for the order holder to get the certificate?

Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine February 23rd of '22, my dealer finally converted my order to the 23MY on Nov. 2nd of '22. Mine is built and should be here March 2nd.

Ford Marketing says I have no certificate owed to me.
My dealership says the same thing, manager is clearly tired of hearing from me. From everything I've read on the Ford site regarding the private offer it seems to me that I qualify. I'm at a loss.
....should be here March 2nd. 🤣😂🤣😂 Mine shoulda been here within a year of ordering it.....

PDXMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone with a heritage order been able to get a private offer certificate number? I thought at one time they considered the heritage to be a specialty vehicle like the raptor. Not sure if that might be the issue?

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Didn't COVP need to be done for the order holder to get the certificate?
Yes. I believe you are correct. My COVP was done and the sales manager confirmed that I have a COVP approval number. Original order placed on 12/8/21 for a 4 door outer banks. Was never built and got pushed to 2023. Model year changeover occurred on 9/8/22, I believe. On 9/25/22, I converted my order to a Heritage Edition. Ford claims that order holders were allowed to change to a Heritage or Everglades as a "gift" for our patience. Private offer details state that your offer is supposed to be linked to what you had on order, prior to the 22/23 model year changeover. And your level depends on when your order was placed.....prior to or after 3/20/21. According to Ford's own website, I fall under "Level B" and I had a four door outer banks on order prior to 22/23 model year changeover. Therefore, I am entitled to a private offer of $2595. Ford stated that, switching to a Heritage Edition or Everglades would not affect your private offer amount. The only exclusions were for a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition. Latest from my dealership is that none of that matters u less you were an original reservation holder and that I do not qualify. Salesman claims they have been delivering Broncos without the private offer.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone with a heritage order been able to get a private offer certificate number? I thought at one time they considered the heritage to be a specialty vehicle like the raptor. Not sure if that might be the issue?
That's incorrect. That only applies to the Heritage Limited edition. That and the Bronco Raptor are not eligible for the private offer. My offer is for a standard Heritage Edition.