Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey All!

Recon Lighting just dropped their new tail lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s!

Ford Bronco NEW Recon Tail Lights for your Bronco here at Lethal Performance!! recon bronco

If you’re not familiar with Recon already, they’re by no means new to the scene! With hundreds of lighting products for Ford F-150, SuperDuty, Mustang, as well as GM, Jeep, and much more! We’re excited to see what more they plan on bringing to the Bronco market!With a unique, yet subtle design, these tail lights are sure to give your rear end that aftermarket edge without any hassle!

Their OLED, or organic light-emitting diode, technology is a newer type of lighting that is becoming increasingly popular in a variety of applications. OLED lights are more energy-efficient than traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs, and they also emit a brighter, more consistent light. Thanks to their thin and flexible design, OLEDs can be used in a variety of creative ways, including in curved or three-dimensional shapes.

Ford Bronco NEW Recon Tail Lights for your Bronco here at Lethal Performance!! 264279LEDBK_Lit_1_59335702-92a5-4709-88d9-ddfde4fbd37f

Available in both Clear and Smoked Lenses, there’s a style for every taste!

These are currently on a Pre-Order Status and are expected to ship here later in March, although, they are selling fast!

Check them out in the link below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=Bronco+Recon

Of course, if you have any questions, looking for something in particular, or want to get something on order, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they look great. Just curious though, what's the 'sale and use of may be illegal' disclaimer all about? Are these truly not street legal?

Sponsored

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think they look great. Just curious though, what's the 'sale and use of may be illegal' disclaimer all about? Are these truly not street legal?
Some states, like California, like to regulate what you can and can't do more than others. LOTS of items are legal in most, if not all states, other than California.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, I really like those but agree that the price is up there. I checked out the other taillights they make for other vehicles and they were around $599- $699 so not too much of a Bronco tax, just an expensive brand all the way around. Too bad.

Sponsored

g.alton68

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-350. 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just amazing how big companies are taking advantage of bronco owners. But I guess it’s the American thing to do. Everybody wants to make money but their profits are so big. As long as these products are not made in China and are American made products. Inflation, pay increases and costs of material, has almost doubled. Best thing to do is call these companies up and see if they give discounts.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And what makes them "Recon?"
Sure, Jeep uses the term on an EV Wrangler model...:sick:...But as a Marine, I'm thoroughly disgusted by the vulgar theft of the term.
"Recon" taillghts--like they're in retreat?
"Recon" EV--like it's going to traverse serious back trails?

Disgusting!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they’re actually OLED that will explain cost. There’s still no aftermarket lights that come close to beating the signature tails in the looks department so I’m not interested but am curious if these aftermarket lights will drop BLISS capability if you switched over? Or if BLISS is negatively impacted?

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just amazing how big companies are taking advantage of bronco owners. But I guess it’s the American thing to do. Everybody wants to make money but their profits are so big. As long as these products are not made in China and are American made products. Inflation, pay increases and costs of material, has almost doubled. Best thing to do is call these companies up and see if they give discounts.
Agreed, I often are willing shell more $$ for made in the USA, but I doubt this one falls under that. Even if OLED, I have to ask myself, do I really need this for $800? The answer is no, I have current LED lights that work just fine. I have no doubt someone will buy them and I look forward to seeing the YT video reviewing it. ;)

Last edited:

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs