BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a chance to put on the Bartact accessory door bags.
https://www.bartact.com/products/br...ont-door-interior-storage-bartact-pat-pending

Overall they are great. Installation was easy. Unscrew the old screws using the tool bit that came with your bronco. Use the same screws for screw the bag into each door. I did add the badlands dozer yellow para straps to the zipper to give it that badlands twist.

overall I am happy with the purchase. The material is definitely sturdy and american made. Note that there are no hard pieces to the bags. Everything is mesh/flexible.

I will say they only con is that the holes on the bag do not match up perfectly to the holes on the door. You cannot tell from the photos. It's the top two holes on each side. This causes a very slight bunching between the top hole and the middle hole. It's not noticeable unless you installed them...but it's annyoing. Still im keeping them as they function just fine.

Before:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6976

After:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6979

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6988

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6990

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6989

Last edited:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MetalTech in Newberg OR. installed rock sliders on my 2 door WildTrak.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230315_103006
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230315_102955

Also, as I was cruising down I-5 from Seattle, our very own @Rick Astley came on Sirius Classic Rewind:

Made me grin!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MetalTech in Newberg OR. installed rock sliders on my 2 door WildTrak.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  91CF1224-5CDD-43F0-AC38-7257CD2EBBFA
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  91CF1224-5CDD-43F0-AC38-7257CD2EBBFA

Also, as I was cruising down I-5 from Seattle, our very own @Rick Astley came on Sirius Classic Rewind:

Made me grin!
I wrote that while waiting for the Bronco to be delivered.

True story.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed matching door handle covers and OEM running boards off FB marketplace that I got for $49.

I wounder if they sell the covers in velocity blue??? Someone sold you those or did you get them from a website? I like them!!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

kpecks

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2023 Wildtrak 4dr Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wounder if they sell the covers in velocity blue??? Someone sold you those or did you get them from a website? I like them!!!
amazon warehouse find. $22. Figured if they hold up, they’ll be worth it. If not, I’ll add some more 3m tape. Definitely makes a difference aesthetically for me. The unpainted handles on the wildtrak never made sense when most other trim levels they were painted. Oh, I also blacked out the rear ford emblem and added some smoke side marker film.

Sukemichi for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 Door Handle Cover Trim Tailgate Handle Cover,4 Door, White, with Smart Hole

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally got a chance to put on the Bartact accessory door bags.
https://www.bartact.com/products/br...ont-door-interior-storage-bartact-pat-pending

Overall they are great. Installation was easy. Unscrew the old screws using the tool bit that came with your bronco. Use the same screws for screw the bag into each door. I did add the badlands dozer yellow para straps to the zipper to give it that badlands twist.

overall I am happy with the purchase. The material is definitely sturdy and american made. Note that there are no hard pieces to the bags. Everything is mesh/flexible.

I will say they only con is that the holes on the bag do not match up perfectly to the holes on the door. You cannot tell from the photos. It's the top two holes on each side. This causes a very slight bunching between the top hole and the middle hole. It's not noticeable unless you installed them...but it's annyoing. Still im keeping them as they function just fine.

Before:

After:

That looks great, Omi! Glad to see customers making their Bronco their own!