Sponsored

You would be interested in an Armorlite floor system, and you currently have this configuration:

• Total voters

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This alone would have gotten me to sign up for a Basemansquatch over Black Diamond. I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of my MY21 - but, if I did for a newer model - this would be a consideration.

If my floors ever get destroyed, it’s nice to know there are high quality replacements.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
JKU has more coverage, so for instance a full floor section with cargo matt is $788
Ford Bronco Armorlite Floor for Bronco, we want to hear what you want! Capture.JPG

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2 door with washout floor. No problems so far with tearing. I was thinking of putting in sound deadening but your product seems like it 1) looks better, 2) tougher and 3) has insulation and sound deadening. It also seems to cover every inch and is reasonably priced, at least for Jeeps. Count me in.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How long do you think it will be before you bring something to the market?

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long do you think it will be before you bring something to the market?
This is a slippery slope, we made announcements with wrangler then had some big set backs making us go back on our word. We shouldn't have those issues with this but you never know.

With that said, we picked up our Bronco 4 door yesterday. We are working with cad data as well as reverse engineering this one.

The goal is to have it out in Q4 of this year.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a slippery slope, we made announcements with wrangler then had some big set backs making us go back on our word. We shouldn't have those issues with this but you never know.

With that said, we picked up our Bronco 4 door yesterday. We are working with cad data as well as reverse engineering this one.

Just to let you in a little secret.......... EVERYTHING with the Bronco has big setbacks. It has been that way since Ford decided to bring it back. Don't feel bad it is part the whole 6G saga. :LOL:

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to let you in a little secret.......... EVERYTHING with the Bronco has big setbacks. It has been that way since Ford decided to bring it back. Don't feel bad it is part the whole 6G saga. :LOL:
Yes, supply chain has not been the friend of Bronco, and the owners have proven to be mostly patient.

Our setback was a Mopar upfit program carrying Armorlite and that partnership required significantly more time from our engineers than we anticipated. Great in the long run but our aftermarket division is very small, and resources can only stretch so much.

Good news is we make all of our own product so once we get the tools made there isn't much holding us back. A part backorder is practically unheard of. We have been manufacturing interior products through our various name changes since the Model T Ford, we know how to manufacture.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think for the most part when someone here asks that question, just a general "probably sometime late this year or early next" is all they're really wanting to know, because we all understand how it works. But then there's that one person who wants a specific date eight months away and starts having seizures if it's a day late....

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any estimate on when you'll get a 2-door? I have the factory washout flooring and use AAL's rear platform, so not in a rush, but this seems like a worthy upgrade.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey if you guys need a 2dr for measurements, I'll probably be up north for a month or two around June-August, and it'll just be sitting here doing nothing. Austin is only a few hours away from me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any estimate on when you'll get a 2-door? I have the factory washout flooring and use AAL's rear platform, so not in a rush, but this seems like a worthy upgrade.
Hey if you guys need a 2dr for measurements, I'll probably be up north for a month or two around June-August, and it'll just be sitting here doing nothing. Austin is only a few hours away from me.
I am not sure how soon we can do the 2 door. Honestly the demand voiced in this thread has shown us there is more of a potential market for 2 door than we initially thought. So we are talking about it more now.

I have a good friend who has a 2 door so I think that plus the CAD data we should be pretty good. Thank you for the offer.

Vincent007

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Alaska. I know not much love comes our way but I'd love to have this here.

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in Alaska. I know not much love comes our way but I'd love to have this here.
As a kid I spent a few years in Anchorage myself, I have love for my fellow Alaskans. I can't promise the same shipping price as the lower 48, but we will get it to you

Vincent007

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a kid I spent a few years in Anchorage myself, I have love for my fellow Alaskans. I can't promise the same shipping price as the lower 48, but we will get it to you
I'm definitely interested. Would be cool to be one of the first to sport this design in AK. But I'd have to find someone to install for me.

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! I’ve been looking forward to this. One of my buddies has a jeep with your floors in it and it’s awesome! Better get on it quick though, rumor has it that ford is making washout floor standard on most of the trim levels. I was thinking about ordering the factory washout floor from the parts department but I may wait around to see what you have to offer. The factory washout floor was priced at around $850 for the floor and drain plugs. Looking forward to the progress!
Sponsored