Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FedEx ruins just about everything....Never on time, throws stuff on my porch, makes no effort to hide packages and is ALWAYS later than promised. Just watch Cast Away.

Be patient....the RCI Sliders are worth the wait just like the Bronco was
I agree, FedEx never delivers when predicted. I typically add 2-3 days to their estimated delivery date. No point in ordering elsewhere, if they ship with FedEx you'll be worse off.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My sliders finally showed up. Took a tad over 8 weeks to get them. People had me worried that I was going to need either a few friends or a fancy jack to put them on with but I did them all by my onesie with just a box at the opposite end to help hold it. I had BladeRunner playing in the garage while I was installing and I was finished about the time the movie ended so not bad for time.

Last edited:

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about to start the RCI rock sliders on my 4 door tomorrow and I'm wondering if anyone has tips, a video, anything to help me make it a bit easier. Newbie at doing my own work so any help is hugely appreciated.
A way to lift and hold in place while you adjust to its final life cation, get bolts started, move wires and brake lines. You can’t just hold in place by hand.

I bought a special floor jack from Harbor Freight that I’ve used now to help lift and hold in place several heavy parts while I put bolts in

IMG_3112.jpeg

Bill Bixby

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Toyota Tacoma. '58 VW Bug, '22 Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has it taken anyone more than 9 weeks to even get a tracking number? Ordered 3/19 and still nothing. I contacted them 3 weeks ago to see what's up. Dude said he should have them shipped out within 2 weeks. Still nada.

Sponsored

EGSquatched

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has it taken anyone more than 9 weeks to even get a tracking number? Ordered 3/19 and still nothing. I contacted them 3 weeks ago to see what's up. Dude said he should have them shipped out within 2 weeks. Still nada.
Me… got shipping notification on 9 weeks and 2 days.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm about to start the RCI rock sliders on my 4 door tomorrow and I'm wondering if anyone has tips, a video, anything to help me make it a bit easier. Newbie at doing my own work so any help is hugely appreciated.
I used two plastic car wash buckets (ones you can get on Amazon or car parts store) flipped the buckets upside down and put folded towels on the top. Then with the help of my wife rested the rock slider on top of the bucket. This was very close to the perfect height to line the slider up with the frame. I only had to lift the slider a few inches on one side and got the bolts started; then moved to the other end of the slider and added the bolts. I started at the rear of the slider and worked my way forward. My wife held the slider steady so it wouldn't slip off the bucket. This worked really well for both sides. On the passenger side I used a floor jack and a piece of plywood to support the gas tank when loosing the tank strap that holds the tank up. You only have to loosen the front strap. I have a Wildtrak so I don't have the gas tank skid. If you have a Bronco with a gas tank skid plate you will need to loosen more bolts as the tank skid needs to go on top of the slider (frame, slider then skid).

PS - Make sure your gas tank is very low on fuel (less weight to deal with).

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine came Sunday so now fuel tank, transfer case and transmission plates can all go on! Not enough hours in the day!
What brand plates did you get ? Thanks.

Sponsored

BigBend530

Big Bend
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco RCI Bronco Rock Sliders Are Here! 20230524_114450

They look good and help block rocks thrown from the tires.

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Before install with just pinch seam covers.
Ford Bronco RCI Bronco Rock Sliders Are Here! pinch seam covers.JPG

With sliders installed.
Ford Bronco RCI Bronco Rock Sliders Are Here! rci slider side view.JPG

Slight angle view.
Ford Bronco RCI Bronco Rock Sliders Are Here! rci slider side view slight angle.JPG

The jury is out whether or not I put on the covers. I'm liking without.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
What did everyone do when they pulled the cords/cables from the frame? I'm looking at them and unsure if I can zip tie them safely elsewhere or if there is another way to go about it? Don't want to get half-started and be stuck.
Sponsored