First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like someone ventured up the slope already.
We spent about hour breaking threw a snow drift only to come around the bend and be confronted with this 20 foot deep drift... we were the first ones with a rig this high up so far this season and the snow can be unpredictable in the spring so we called it here and headed back down.

If you look upper right you can see a little gully washer of an avalanche that happened mere moments before I took this photo.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We spent about hour breaking threw a snow drift only to come around the bend and be confronted with this 20 foot deep drift... we were the first ones with a rig this high up so far this season and the snow can be unpredictable in the spring so we called it here and headed back down.

If you look upper right you can see a little gully washer of an avalanche that happened mere moments before I took this photo.

I have been watch Caltrans on IG. They post the progress trying to get the roads opened up. Some of those drifts are 50'. Yes 50'. They show the bulldozer has to push the snow down the snow thrower so it can clear the way. Pretty crazy shit out there.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been watch Caltrans on IG. They post the progress trying to get the roads opened up. Some of those drifts are 50'. Yes 50'. They show the bulldozer has to push the snow down the snow thrower so it can clear the way. Pretty crazy shit out there.
This is my first season trying to break road with the Bronco. We bring shovels and kinetic ropes and will just try and brute force the trail open. Someday I'll get smart and bring equipment but that kind of takes the fun away from it.

50+ foot drifts are very feasable, I have seen 100+ foot drifts out by Ouray and wolf creek in years past.

Sponsored

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My awesome wife and kiddo picked me up some tube doors for Father’s Day. Got them mounted up today and went for a little cruise around.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230622_121413~2

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230622_121413~2

I love my tube doors. Open air, but some protection if ever in an accident.

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is my first season trying to break road with the Bronco. We bring shovels and kinetic ropes and will just try and brute force the trail open. Someday I'll get smart and bring equipment but that kind of takes the fun away from it.

50+ foot drifts are very feasable, I have seen 100+ foot drifts out by Ouray and wolf creek in years past.
Add some recovery boards and you're good to go.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still needs another week... more skinny pedal.

There.
I fixed your sentence for you.
LoL! Break threw the crust on a deep snow drift at the wrong spot and your pony is now a submarine! There are literal rivers running under this stuff in the gullies. I'll wait a week...

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LoL! Break threw the crust on a deep snow drift at the wrong spot and your pony is now a submarine! There are literal rivers running under this stuff in the gullies. I'll wait a week...

Ford Bronco as a submarine, made by AI Art Generator. Should do the job :LOL:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1687542894202

Sponsored

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the Spartan Grab Handles for the front to see how I would like them. I grew weary of the paracord dangle down when I went to get in, even though they matched my orange trim :)

I actually like em. A lot. I was afraid about getting in and out, but all it takes is to reach in, grip it, and I am on the rail no issues. Also, they are up above the airbag, so I can actually reach up and hold onto them if I want to. I'll the order the back ones now.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230623_173213

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230623_173213
I have had these o'shit handles since the first week I had the truck and am a huge fan of them.

I have had inital concerns about busting my head on them but they have not been an issue for me yet on trail and I don't see them becoming a problem.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had these o'shit handles since the first week I had the truck and am a huge fan of them.

I have had inital concerns about busting my head on them but they have not been an issue for me yet on trail and I don't see them becoming a problem.
Agreed. I installed the back seat handles yesterday. Those sit at a slightly lower angle but are still up and out of the way.