Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the Mabett cargo light and cargo area cover, as well as replaced the factory antenna with the Cravenspeed Stubby today

Edit: cargo cover, not protector
Sponsored

Last edited:

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do you like the cargo light? Does it do anything for the backseat?

I installed the Mabett cargo light and cargo area protector, as well as replaced the factory antenna with the Cravenspeed Stubby today

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Schat's bakery across the street is always a must stop for me. Have to get at least two jalapeno cheese breads.
Wow small world. Just drove through Bishop yesterday, during my overlanding trip. Should have stopped at both of those places I guess.

Sponsored

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How do you like the Thor's system ? Is it equal to the ARB in your experience ? The mount system looks sweet how secure has it been ?
Thanks πŸ₯ƒ

Blue Steel

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do you like the Thor's system ? Is it equal to the ARB in your experience ? The mount system looks sweet how secure has it been ?
Thanks πŸ₯ƒ
I've owned the ARB and built my own mount for inside my FJ. Used it for years with no problem and can't say anything bad about it. I didn't have the capability to air up and down all four tires at the time when I owned the ARB. The Thor's system is a great setup. Thor’s dual compressor, mounting bracket, and hose system to inflate and deflate all four tires at the same time costs less than the ARB compressor alone. Its secure and airing up and down is fast.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've owned the ARB and built my own mount for inside my FJ. Used it for years with no problem and can't say anything bad about it. I didn't have the capability to air up and down all four tires at the time when I owned the ARB. The Thor's system is a great setup. Thor’s dual compressor, mounting bracket, and hose system to inflate and deflate all four tires at the same time costs less than the ARB compressor alone. Its secure and airing up and down is fast.
Excellent, thanks for the response.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it hard wired? Or does it run on the 12v plug below?

Does the bracket/compressor need to come off in order to remove the top?

Sponsored

paperboy

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Passport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My setup is hard wired. Yes, the bracket would need to come off to remove the top.
Nice job!

Curious about the specifics of your route for the hard wire. And what gage wire did you run?

Thanks!

Blue Steel

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice job!

Curious about the specifics of your route for the hard wire. And what gage wire did you run?

Thanks!
The setup comes with the wire needed to ground to the frame and connect to the battery including an in-line fuse and switch. I routed mine under the rear seat to the driver’s side and then up to the engine area keeping the fuse as close to the battery as possible.

paperboy

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Passport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The setup comes with the wire needed to ground to the frame and connect to the battery including an in-line fuse and switch. I routed mine under the rear seat to the driver’s side and then up to the engine area keeping the fuse as close to the battery as possible.
Thanks!

I assume you went through the firewall on the vehicle. I have been wondering if anyone has gone underneath the vehicle and against the frame on the outside and then up through the floor?

Blue Steel

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!

I assume you went through the firewall on the vehicle. I have been wondering if anyone has gone underneath the vehicle and against the frame on the outside and then up through the floor?
That is definitely an option.
Sponsored