First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did the 2 door rear seat delete a few days ago and now working on a custom raised cargo bed with underfloor storage.

20231113_122725.jpg

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checked lube levels in diffs and transfer case. Front and transfer case were each about 6 Oz low, quite a bit when you consider they're fairly low capacity. No leaks, just came that way from the factory.
I used to check lube levels regularly on my old leaky junk, not so much since I've been buying new. I guess one should check a new one at least once.

Edit; I had to buy some synthetic 75-90 for another use so I decided to top off the rear which didn't seem very low on my check yesterday. It actually took 6 OZ also.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was today years old (yesterday) when I learned there is a kickstand...
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1054
If you have the soft top assist kit, you'll never need to use that kickstand again!

vluft

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
installed the upcoming slide floor from @Diabolical Inc that goes with the 2-door ridgeback storage locker thingy.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1359.JPEG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1360.JPEG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1361.JPEG

it locks in, halfway (can still slide out but won't slide back in without unlock) and at full extension, and seems pretty dang sturdy. there's a plate on the back end that allows access to the underfloor storage when removed, so I'll probably just keep that removed.

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

installed the upcoming slide floor from @Diabolical Inc that goes with the 2-door ridgeback storage locker thingy.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1361.JPEG

it locks in, halfway (can still slide out but won't slide back in without unlock) and at full extension, and seems pretty dang sturdy. there's a plate on the back end that allows access to the underfloor storage when removed, so I'll probably just keep that removed.
That looks awesome! I might have to get the 4dr version.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the photos aren't IG worthy, but they suffice to show the grill swap that I did yesterday. I have a Black Diamond with capable bumper and an OBX HIGH package with modular bumper. End result is the OBX grill on the Black Diamond - a combination that likely will never be seen. And vice versa - Black Diamond grill with front camera on the OBX.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  DSCF4307.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  DSCF4310.JPG
Sponsored