Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I added global windows to my 23 via forscan. Works perfectly. Up and down via the unlock/lock switches. Remote start with the factory non-remote start fob too
I love having the Global up/down active on mine, too - but that's different from what this new feature is, and it does appear to need module programming through FDRS to add it.

Hope to add it when I have some free time after the 25th when I can get my Bronco connected to FDRS.
Sponsored

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

called my dealer Rodbaker Ford. no updates on my VIN it seems.

curious to know. did anyone hear this? is this true?

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I got my 2022 BD four-door updated with this feature back in November. It was a DDM and PDM update and took just a few minutes at the dealership while I waited. It works great.

RadarX42

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2007 JK, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 23 HE does this as well with the window.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They can’t see if you have an update without hooking FDRS up to the vehicle.

Sponsored

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tdp146

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going in to Levittown Ford tomorrow to have the ProCal tune installed on 2023 OBX (May build). I just called to see if I could have this feature added. The service advisor had not heard about it but says I can speak to the tech tomorrow. Will see what happens.

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any updates from a dealership after their visit? I need to schedule an oil change and a recall repair. Want to know specifically what to ask for to enable this window drop on unlock if it's possible on a 22 model year. Thanks!

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have any updates from a dealership after their visit? I need to schedule an oil change and a recall repair. Want to know specifically what to ask for to enable this window drop on unlock if it's possible on a 22 model year. Thanks!
mobile service was able to put this update on my 22, Badlands.

technician or the service advisor didn't know about this.

ask for PDM and DDM modules update.

Tdp146

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going in to Levittown Ford tomorrow to have the ProCal tune installed on 2023 OBX (May build). I just called to see if I could have this feature added. The service advisor had not heard about it but says I can speak to the tech tomorrow. Will see what happens.
Tech didn’t know what I was talking about either. But the tune so far is a great addition.

Sponsored

cpsocal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mobile service was able to put this update on my 22, Badlands.

technician or the service advisor didn't know about this.

ask for PDM and DDM modules update.
Went in for basic service and recall today and asked about the PDM and DDM module updates and they said they have not performed any module updates on Broncos to date and weren't even aware of any updates.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
UPDATE: The window down feature has been added to a 2022 Warthog. Just picked it up from the dealer today.

Press unlock, windows go down approximately 1/2”. Press lock, doors lock and then windows go back up.

Alright, I checked yesterday and there is an update in FDRS, which I assume is the update for the window feature we're all talking about.

New England is currently getting smacked in the face with a massive rain storm right now (those on the east coast will be familiar). And I don't have a garage, so for obvious reasons I'm going to wait until that passes before I run the update.

I assume @Cactus Jack will have gotten his Bronco back from the dealer before the rain stops, but in case he hasn't I'll let everyone know.

Tech didn’t know what I was talking about either. But the tune so far is a great addition.
Went in for basic service and recall today and asked about the PDM and DDM module updates and they said they have not performed any module updates on Broncos to date and weren't even aware of any updates.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: The window down feature has been added to a 2022 Warthog. Just picked it up from the dealer today.

Press unlock, windows go down approximately 1/2”. Press lock, doors lock and then windows go back up.
Oh!! Thanks for the update.

I completely forgot about this... apparently I drank enough over the Christmas holiday to wipe my memory. 😅

Glad Ford made it possible to program on existing Broncos. And now I have something to do this weekend.

Tdp146

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So what do I ask the technician to do? Somehow I still think I’m going to get blank stares from the ford dealer.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is what I told them:
Ford Bronco New 2023 window down feature? IMG_2237

So what do I ask the technician to do? Somehow I still think I’m going to get blank stares from the ford dealer.
Sponsored