BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is anyone still in production hell? I am my blend date was 1/24 and date under production is 1/25. One very similar to mine at another dealer in my town who had the same dates shipped 2 days ago :(
I've been watching 13 Broncos at my dealership all with January blend dates. 9 have have been delivered. Mine is currently sitting in rail yard purgatory at its final destination, an Outer Banks with a 1/22 blend didn't ship until 2/5. Then there's a Black Diamond with a 1/18 blend and a Heritage with a 1/23 blend both stuck in production purgatory. You're definitely not the only one, I'm curious though what's causing these delays when parts no longer seem to be an issue and demand isn't crazy right now :unsure:
Sponsored

JRBRONCO314

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been watching 13 Broncos at my dealership all with January blend dates. 9 have have been delivered. Mine is currently sitting in rail yard purgatory at its final destination, an Outer Banks with a 1/22 blend didn't ship until 2/5. Then there's a Black Diamond with a 1/18 blend and a Heritage with a 1/23 blend both stuck in production purgatory. You're definitely not the only one, I'm curious though what's causing these delays when parts no longer seem to be an issue and demand isn't crazy right now :unsure:
I have no idea, I really wish Ford would be more forthcoming with details. I wouldnt be as frustraited if they would just tell me the issue, instead they just keep telling me the unrealistic (if its not shipped) eta of 2/16(TODAY!)-2/22.

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no idea, I really wish Ford would be more forthcoming with details. I wouldnt be as frustraited if they would just tell me the issue, instead they just keep telling me the unrealistic (if its not shipped) eta of 2/16(TODAY!)-2/22.
I'd give it a chance. The tracker has certainly established that it's questionable at best. I do recall when I first started looking into the broncos at my dealership at the beginning of January there was a 2023 on their lot with a blend of 6/27, I literally saw it on their lot but when I was looking up all their bronco order histories that same one was still "in production".

My guess is some vehicles get delayed then their tracker never gets updated again and they just suddenly appear at the dealership lol

JRBRONCO314

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd give it a chance. The tracker has certainly established that it's questionable at best. I do recall when I first started looking into the broncos at my dealership at the beginning of January there was a 2023 on their lot with a blend of 6/27, I literally saw it on their lot but when I was looking up all their bronco order histories that same one was still "in production".

My guess is some vehicles get delayed then their tracker never gets updated again and they just suddenly appear at the dealership lol
I am hopeful it is here during those dates, but ill be out of town to arizona till 2/24 so if it doesnt arrive today or tomorrow I wont get it till im back.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else still stuck in some kind of purgatory? Mine is still stuck at the rail yard and with Monday being a holiday I expect it to continue to sit. Killing me knowing it's only a couple miles from home but unreachable :cry:

Sponsored

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lightning ⚡, 2024 Big Bend order in
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
😳😳😳😳 it's at the dealership finally.... They don't know it yet but we're picking it up today 😆
We have the check from the credit union and a certified check for the down payment. Get it cleaned up and print the paperwork already

*Edit* 5:30 tonight we get the Bronco!!!
Screenshot_2024-02-19-12-59-46-33_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lightning ⚡, 2024 Big Bend order in
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else still stuck in some kind of purgatory? Mine is still stuck at the rail yard and with Monday being a holiday I expect it to continue to sit. Killing me knowing it's only a couple miles from home but unreachable :cry:
My Wife's Bronco sat at the rail yard waiting for the convoy truck for 5 days before making it's way to the dealership today. If the dealership is open today no reason it doesn't have a chance today. Check your tracker and look for the last update date and call Ford to have them check the secondary status. Ours showed convoy so I knew it was on the way today. I grew up in Arizona (Tempe) you gotta take your Bronco to the Four Peaks trail to break it in once you get it

buck_off

Badlands
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up from the dealer yesterday!
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/22/2024 tempImage46m2Gk

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like some of us had a good day today. She's home! :love:
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/22/2024 1000013634
Sponsored