First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Union firefighter here for the last 20 years. Weekends off! Ya, we are closed on holidays too.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I havenā€™t seen any movement on my Bronco either. But I donā€™t think they update the website until after midnight. I have read the 2nd shift works until 2am so they are probably still building them.
Sponsored

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think all unions have their own contractsā€¦.UAW is a different union than lineman, fire, police, plumber.

I am pretty sure the pizza tracker site has a pretty serious delay of what is actually happening.

the mod pop/tear tag site is probably the closest you can get to realtime updates for ā€œin productionā€ activity.

once your rig is on the rail you can call in to get automated updates multiple times each day.

This is the rail car hotline:

CSX#: 1 800-235-2352

you will need your rail car number. Probably your dealer or ford chat can provide the rail car number after the pizza tracker

the fun part is tracking your bronco across the country and through all the podunk towns it will ride through on a rail car.

Good thing they figured out a better rail shipping method since the 60s.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_6327

DrunkevAviator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger, '02 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read the 2nd shift works until 2am so they are probably still building them.
You might be right, my modules just popped literally 2 minutes ago. Checked one last time before I went to bed and they were there!

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think all unions have their own contractsā€¦.UAW is a different union than lineman, fire, police, plumber.

I am pretty sure the pizza tracker site has a pretty serious delay of what is actually happening.

the mod pop/tear tag site is probably the closest you can get to realtime updates for ā€œin productionā€ activity.

once your rig is on the rail you can call in to get automated updates multiple times each day.

This is the rail car hotline:

CSX#: 1 800-235-2352

you will need your rail car number. Probably your dealer or ford chat can provide the rail car number after the pizza tracker

the fun part is tracking your bronco across the country and through all the podunk towns it will ride through on a rail car.

Good thing they figured out a better rail shipping method since the 60s.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_6327
lol seriously it was a joke Iā€™ve been an ibew member for over 30 years pretty sure I know how contracts work

OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My tracker updated with a date by in production this morning but still no modulesā€¦
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_6850

Sponsored

Evergladesbronco

Everglades
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My modules are up. Not long now for us Everglades builds.

OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My tracker updated with a date by in production this morning but still no modulesā€¦
IMG_6850.png
My tracker is down the recaptcha thing is doing the circle of death
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_1296

Daft_KC

Everglades
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
@mgp1 My dealer said his computer shows mine is in the body shop. I donā€™t know what stage that is. I have no modules showing up either. So I guess it means it is being built but not done yet.

OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
@mgp1 My dealer said his computer shows mine is in the body shop. I donā€™t know what stage that is. I have no modules showing up either. So I guess it means it is being built but not done yet.
Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the ā€œmodā€ shop, where it goes for the snorkel, winch, and roof racks. I was wondering if it went there before the modules popped up. Itā€™s just a waiting game! But hopefully by Monday šŸ¤žšŸ»I just keep checking.

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_5416

At the dealer! Spoke with them this afternoon finally. The trailer hitch didnā€™t arrive so Iā€™ll have to go back for that to be installed. Itā€™s booked into the shop for Ceramic on Monday.
Picking it up Tuesday afternoon.
Sponsored