First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And the wife took delivery today. She is over the moon about it. We can’t wait to see all yours too!
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 3/11/2024 IMG_1421
Sponsored

OP
OP
mattjrutter

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco's been flying across the country! I couldn't even catch an update from Wisconsin this morning because it was already in Minnesota. Tonight it'll be cruising through North Dakota.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 3/11/2024 1711159434916-9z

Greg_M

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco's been flying across the country! I couldn't even catch an update from Wisconsin this morning because it was already in Minnesota. Tonight it'll be cruising through North Dakota.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 3/11/2024 1711159434916-9z
You'll probably get yours before me. mine has been sitting 10 miles from the dealer in a rail lot since Thursday. One would think that the already sold vehicle would be quick to get from the train to the dealer so they can get paid.

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You'll probably get yours before me. mine has been sitting 10 miles from the dealer in a rail lot since Thursday. One would think that the already sold vehicle would be quick to get from the train to the dealer so they can get paid.
That’s freaking ridiculous. Ours say 1 day at the rail lot. They pulled it off and immediately put it in line to load on the truck.

OP
OP
mattjrutter

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Sucks! It's my worse nightmare right now because the wife and I will be leaving on our solar eclipse trip on April 5th. The current pace puts us having this in Kent, WA on March 30th, which gives them only about a week to have it sent up to the dealership before we need to leave.

I hope yours gets going soon! I really wish the dealership had more power to get it going as it seems they have little.

Sponsored

Greg_M

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That Sucks! It's my worse nightmare right now because the wife and I will be leaving on our solar eclipse trip on April 5th. The current pace puts us having this in Kent, WA on March 30th, which gives them only about a week to have it sent up to the dealership before we need to leave.

I hope yours gets going soon! I really wish the dealership had more power to get it going as it seems they have little.
I'm cool with it. Yes, I want it but, that's just one more month without a payment.

husker73

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? Like you are noticing better materials or improved build quality?
Sorr y for the late reply.

I should have taken notes when I find something different but I will try and use my old memory...ha

1. I have noticed that my new Everglades is noticeably quitter while driving down the road. Wind noise wise. I don't know if it is difference between a 2dr or 4dr? I have also noticed that the new 24's doors seem to shut better than my 22 did. Also my 24 has the factory roof rack which i would think that it would be louder? Weird
  2. I have to research this more since i haven't driven it much at night, but my auto dimming headlights seem to switch less often. Maybe calibrated better? Also this morning while driving to work it appeared that the bright headlights went to low beam in a softer transition. A slow switch from high to low.
  3. The dual zone HVAC knobs have digital read outs now on the knobs.
  4. The audio system sounds better. It isn't as loud but that might be a difference again between the 2dr and the 4dr. I didn't know my Everglades would come with a sub which my 22 didn't not have. The sub makes a difference.
I know there is more but can't remember them right now. The material quality appears to be the same. i don't like that the plastic in the cargo area seems to be soft. My 22 had lots of scuffs from totes and cases. i would recommend adding protection to the sides of the cargo area or trying to use soft cases or duffel bags.

Only 200 miles so far.

OBTW I got a $750 discount on my 24 purchase and would recommend Kenesaw Motor Co in Kenesaw, NE

Brian

OP
OP
mattjrutter

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It 's been a very sad few days. Going through North Dakota and Montana seems to have put on the brakes to my progress. It took a whole day just to get through the second half of ND and then it just sat a bit into MT for a whole day. Today it had to do some back tracking to get on the proper route through Northern MT.

It's crazy that I go from flying through hundreds of miles overnight to barely getting 200, if any.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 3/11/2024 Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 12.42.50 PM

Greg_M

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting...

OP
OP
mattjrutter

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fingers crossed I don't get stuck in the rail yard. Montana has been letting me down so far, but catching up a little today. Color-coded for each day of travel. Here you can really see the far distances covered by orange and yellow markers compared to the green teal and blue ones. The brown one in Glendive, MT is my day of disappointment.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 3/11/2024 1711493485143-01

Sponsored

husker73

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorr y for the late reply.

I should have taken notes when I find something different but I will try and use my old memory...ha

1. I have noticed that my new Everglades is noticeably quitter while driving down the road. Wind noise wise. I don't know if it is difference between a 2dr or 4dr? I have also noticed that the new 24's doors seem to shut better than my 22 did. Also my 24 has the factory roof rack which i would think that it would be louder? Weird
  2. I have to research this more since i haven't driven it much at night, but my auto dimming headlights seem to switch less often. Maybe calibrated better? Also this morning while driving to work it appeared that the bright headlights went to low beam in a softer transition. A slow switch from high to low.
  3. The dual zone HVAC knobs have digital read outs now on the knobs.
  4. The audio system sounds better. It isn't as loud but that might be a difference again between the 2dr and the 4dr. I didn't know my Everglades would come with a sub which my 22 didn't not have. The sub makes a difference.
I know there is more but can't remember them right now. The material quality appears to be the same. i don't like that the plastic in the cargo area seems to be soft. My 22 had lots of scuffs from totes and cases. i would recommend adding protection to the sides of the cargo area or trying to use soft cases or duffel bags.

Only 200 miles so far.

OBTW I got a $750 discount on my 24 purchase and would recommend Kenesaw Motor Co in Kenesaw, NE

Brian
Also forgot to mention that the SYNC 4 in this Bronco isn't as flakey and responds quicker. i still thin something was wrong with the 22's SYNC 4.

OP
OP
mattjrutter

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also forgot to mention that the SYNC 4 in this Bronco isn't as flakey and responds quicker. i still thin something was wrong with the 22's SYNC 4.
Nice, thanks for the insight! Ford seemed pretty excited to announce "interior improvements" so I love hearing what that equates to.

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice, thanks for the insight! Ford seemed pretty excited to announce "interior improvements" so I love hearing what that equates to.
I will say the B&O sounds like a transistor radio compared to our 17 flex limited. That is going straight into the trash! And I can’t believe you guys are still waiting. But I also didn’t realize how far from me you are 😳. Fingers crossed that it’s sooner than later.

OP
OP
mattjrutter

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say the B&O sounds like a transistor radio compared to our 17 flex limited. That is going straight into the trash! And I can’t believe you guys are still waiting. But I also didn’t realize how far from me you are 😳. Fingers crossed that it’s sooner than later.

Yeah, definitely heard that even the B&O is a bit lackluster. Our other vehicle has a McIntosh 19 speaker system in it, so our relative benchmark is quite high. It's at least replacing a blown base system from a 2014 Dodge Avenger, so it'll still be an upgrade. Replacing the speakers later doesn't scare my DIY spirit.

Montana came in clutch this morning, lol. Just popped through the mountains overnight and has arrived at a Washington-run railyard (Hauser,ID/Spokane,WA). It could sit at Wenatchee, WA for a little bit, but it could be rolling into the truck transfer yard in Kent in the next few days.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 3/11/2024 1711542822439-bo

Greg_M

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Text from our dealer:

Hi Greg. Your Bronco is sitting in Wentzville waiting to be put on a transport and sent here. According to the shipping manifest its ETA is 4/9-4/15. This is the part that drives me crazy. There is nothing I can do but wait. If I could drive there and get it I would. Believe me, I want you to have it before the end of this month as much as you. I’ll continue to check on it and keep you and Tina updated.

It took 3 days to get from Michigan to Missouri. It will take damn near a month to make the final 30 miles...
Sponsored