Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The problem is the dealers have all the cards AFTER the order. Promise whatever they want when you place the order and then they can tell you at time of final paperwork that its $5k more and say take it or leave it and just put it on the lot. Happened with a few Corvette buyers on the new platform. Ford just took away any assurance we had.
Need a dealer to weigh in on this to find out how to 100% avoid the scenario.... not saying people in the NE are a bunch of crooks..... owww wait THATS EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING!!!
Out best bet, any dealer we can strike a deal with, get in writing from the GM of that dealership. But we'll need to feel out the dealership as well... if they seem shady, they probably are.

Edit: Don't forget there is also the Leonardtown deal, 3% below MSRP. Not always as good as x-plan, but still closer (to a degree) to Invoice.. At Base & Big Bend ends up being lower than x-plan.

So we do have options still.
Sponsored

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out best bet, any dealer we can strike a deal with, get in writing from the GM of that dealership. But we'll need to feel out the dealership as well... if they seem shady, they probably are.

Edit: Don't forget there is also the Leonardtown deal, 3% below MSRP. Not always as good as x-plan, but still closer (to a degree) to Invoice.. At Base & Big Bend ends up being lower than x-plan.

So we do have options still.
You're the pandoras box of this bronco forum

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for asking, but there are 87 pages here. Is there a volume dealer in NJ? I'm reserved at All American in Old Bridge, but have reached out to Freehold Ford as well. Both, at the time, said they would honor x-plan, but we know that's gone. None would comment on pricing further

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a dick move by Ford. If we can't get any deals at least my dealer is saying they will not mark up the bronco and already told me their fee's.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Scout would certainly be cooler.

Whats the harm in building a sheet, then BCC'ing dealers with a "Give me your best price" speech? I would at least try that before throwing in the towel. Whats your estimated savings in a granger ship deal?
It's not about price. It would have only saved me a few grand on a fully loaded Badlands. My time is more valuable and I have better things to do than find and haggle with an 'honest' dealer. X Plan gave me a contract with Ford that the dealer had to follow (or not accept). When I made my reservation I thought I was starting a contract with Ford. I later realized when they said we couldn't switch dealerships that I was making a contract with a business (random Ford dealer) I know nothing about.

From my understanding, a dealership purchases cars from Ford. I then purchase from a dealer. Ford would get roughly the same price if I paid X Plan or if I paid over MSRP. The difference in what I pay goes to the dealer. If Ford does not offer X Plan pricing on the Bronco, it is a move to help dealers extract as much money from us as possible. It's pro customer/dealer and anti consumer (me).

This is not a company I want to support. I was rooting for them. They didn't take the bail out money, instead leveraged their brands. They hit the Bronco out of the park and Ford employees should be proud. Too bad corporate isn't run by auto enthusiasts.

I hope every one switches to Granger so Ford has to deal with the logistics of running tens of thousands of Broncos through 1 dealer in Iowa.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry for asking, but there are 87 pages here. Is there a volume dealer in NJ? I'm reserved at All American in Old Bridge, but have reached out to Freehold Ford as well. Both, at the time, said they would honor x-plan, but we know that's gone. None would comment on pricing further
All American seems to be volume, but haven't got the warm fuzzy from them.

My dealer, Koch 33 (Easton, Pa.) also ranks high in the volume category. No warm fuzzy there yet either.

It's going to take some work. But we do have time again.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not about price. It would have only saved me a few grand on a fully loaded Badlands. My time is more valuable and I have better things to do than find and haggle with an 'honest' dealer. X Plan gave me a contract with Ford that the dealer had to follow (or not accept). When I made my reservation I thought I was starting a contract with Ford. I later realized when they said we couldn't switch dealerships that I was making a contract with a business (random Ford dealer) I know nothing about.

From my understanding, a dealership purchases cars from Ford. I then purchase from a dealer. Ford would get roughly the same price if I paid X Plan or if I paid over MSRP. The difference in what I pay goes to the dealer. If Ford does not offer X Plan pricing on the Bronco, it is a move to help dealers extract as much money from us as possible. It's pro customer/dealer and anti consumer (me).

This is not a company I want to support. I was rooting for them. They didn't take the bail out money, instead leveraged their brands. They hit the Bronco out of the park and Ford employees should be proud. Too bad corporate isn't run by auto enthusiasts.

I hope every one switches to Granger so Ford has to deal with the logistics of running tens of thousands of Broncos through 1 dealer in Iowa.
Stole some of your write up for the petition page.... saved me key strokes thanks!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So best deal inside of a 3 hour drive or so from North NJ looks to be Bergeys @ $500 below MSRP and a $389 capped doc fee. Or potentially a longer haul to Dover if you know for sure there are $1k of accessories you want. But Bergeys sounds like the best deal at the moment to get guys to match. Dont see other local NJ dealers matching Winner's deal, as its kind of out of left field, and it's in Delaware

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stole some of your write up for the petition page.... saved me key strokes thanks!
Glad I could help.

And speaking of 'time is money', I will still consider joining the group buy to help EvlNvrDys. He's spent a considerable amount of time trying to find a regional dealer to work with.

Sponsored

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent a note to the sales manager at Brewster, explaining that this his his opportunity to step up and win some business.

Also asked whether the lifetime power train warranty they offer would be honored at other dealers (which I doubt, but its’ worth knowing). Will let you know when I hear back.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree with what others have already said, I wanted xplan so I didn’t have to deal with the dealership, the price is the price and I could just enjoy the build and wait. I will probably switch to Bergeys, it’s close and with the doc fees I’m basically paying MSRP.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i reached out to Holman to see how they will handle pricing with B&P gone.
They said they will handle on a case by case basis and are still reviewing as it caught them by surprise.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They said they will handle on a case by case basis and are still reviewing as it caught them by surprise.
Case by case? What if they pick up 20 extra? Or even more if it's a good deal?

When I get a chance, I should reach out to Ditschman (Flemington). At one point they said something like $75 doc fees. But that may have been with x-plan. Looks like the coming weeks are going to be busy.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Case by case? What if they pick up 20 extra? Or even more if it's a good deal?
They dont need you or your petty 20 reservations, They have 200+++++++

/s

@Mickeysales You still out there? Looks like you are still in the race :)

Also I think ny is capped to 75$?
Sponsored